Pelagius

String
Nebulae
Ked9nsp.jpg

#FakeNews#MadeThisOrSomething#BestArt#GiveMeSmiley

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
I got that sbmp megapack, guess I just didn't look it all through then cus there's so much D:

but the terrain pack I've never seen, thnx so much it was exactly what I was looking for :O
No problem, glad to help.

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
Jeez, it's 84th already

@Scone !, you know the answer,
thumbup1.gif

For real though, it's pretty cool, except for it's chest that looks more like it's back. Same goes for how his hips are placed, it really does as if it'd do a 180* with it's head. However, it's finally a finished poster, bravo

@Pale Rider, cool models, but not much more than that; they're using standard, citizen animations and there isn't anything besides them there. Nice color correction though, I'll admit, especially on the one in the middle

@Fred, as @Evil mentioned, that guy walking up the stairs looks silly to say the least. However, rest is posed pretty well, especially that guy at the end of the corridor. I had to look a bit more into it to see that the dead one is actually in a standard sequence, same goes for the first guard. Well done, I'll admit it, even if I could bitch about color correction and editing overall, it's a solid
thumbup1.gif

@Mighty-Thor, as it's in the rules, you should submit only one poster, or few versions of it. Either way, they are conceptless, lack of quality and are really amateur overall. Despite that, the first one you posted there has one thing that others lack - tensity. What I mean by that, is how these shells are falling out of their guns, one of the policemen is motioning his hand at someone, someone else is yelling, that stuff. It all adds a good, action-packed atmosphere and you should aim for that in each pose. To spice things up, you should also remove that filthy watermark, change to HD models, and add way more stuff & ragdolls. Get some sort of story rolling, maybe some drama, or maybe just simply add in more characters to the scene. It'll take a bit more time, but the results will be way better. Try to do something like that first one, just get these terrorists into cover next time, and start building your posing empire from that. Good luck mang

@Elan, wallpaper worthy, as @Anleas mentioned. The only issue I have with it, is the fact that these goblins have messed up shadows casted on them, which just makes them stand off at first glance that they are indeed clones. Great atmosphere, and even though I'm not a fan of animated wallpapers, I'm sure as hell this could be used by someone without a doubt.
thumbup1.gif

@Karl Marx, get out with these memes, commie

As I said many times, proper drawing is far more complicated than putting few models in good places,
especially if the drawing itself is good. Thus, the main prize is being taken by @Lord Commissar Fancypants

02dd8141e0.png

Second, still main place is being taken by @Anleas, as I just couldn't hold off of rewarding this beauty

F4VoIvA.jpg

And third, honorary, goes to @Vasey105, the team misses you man

FS3He41.jpg

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Jeez, it's 84th already

@Scone !, you know the answer,
thumbup1.gif

For real though, it's pretty cool, except for it's chest that looks more like it's back. Same goes for how his hips are placed, it really does as if it'd do a 180* with it's head. However, it's finally a finished poster, bravo

@Pale Rider, cool models, but not much more than that; they're using standard, citizen animations and there isn't anything besides them there. Nice color correction though, I'll admit, especially on the one in the middle

@Fred, as @Evil mentioned, that guy walking up the stairs looks silly to say the least. However, rest is posed pretty well, especially that guy at the end of the corridor. I had to look a bit more into it to see that the dead one is actually in a standard sequence, same goes for the first guard. Well done, I'll admit it, even if I could bitch about color correction and editing overall, it's a solid
thumbup1.gif

@Mighty-Thor, as it's in the rules, you should submit only one poster, or few versions of it. Either way, they are conceptless, lack of quality and are really amateur overall. Despite that, the first one you posted there has one thing that others lack - tensity. What I mean by that, is how these shells are falling out of their guns, one of the policemen is motioning his hand at someone, someone else is yelling, that stuff. It all adds a good, action-packed atmosphere and you should aim for that in each pose. To spice things up, you should also remove that filthy watermark, change to HD models, and add way more stuff & ragdolls. Get some sort of story rolling, maybe some drama, or maybe just simply add in more characters to the scene. It'll take a bit more time, but the results will be way better. Try to do something like that first one, just get these terrorists into cover next time, and start building your posing empire from that. Good luck mang

@Elan, wallpaper worthy, as @Anleas mentioned. The only issue I have with it, is the fact that these goblins have messed up shadows casted on them, which just makes them stand off at first glance that they are indeed clones. Great atmosphere, and even though I'm not a fan of animated wallpapers, I'm sure as hell this could be used by someone without a doubt.
thumbup1.gif

@Karl Marx, get out with these memes, commie

As I said many times, proper drawing is far more complicated than putting few models in good places,
especially if the drawing itself is good. Thus, the main prize is being taken by @Lord Commissar Fancypants

02dd8141e0.png

Second, still main place is being taken by @Anleas, as I just couldn't hold off of rewarding this beauty

F4VoIvA.jpg

And third, honorary, goes to @Vasey105, the team misses you man

FS3He41.jpg
what about Shekel master. I spent one hour in the Character Creation to make that monster.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
cba to edit pic to add crazy roleplay atmosphere

ZdZ8SbO.jpg

it's something i guess idk 2 years since last go at it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae