Status
Not open for further replies.

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
ioy16hqi5lajxpcsy4ay.jpg

How Carl is holding it

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
Max probably won already but some feedback would be grand
77F6A1C4E8CB22D3AEEB1BF1DD69905CE41C8812
master analyzer enabled.

ak guy legs fucked, how do u stand like that with a heavy gun like ak, spine seems too back rather than slightly forward shoulders/chest or straight pose. ak too out instead of pressing against the shoulder, make it like the guy actually is applying pressure to hold it in place and is correctly holding and operating a fuckin firearm

pistol guy too awkward and stiff, points for lookin cinematic but 0 point for realism and coolness

Reactions: List

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
DFDC6BF527CBE0BB974F258B8814312C4314057B

Is that good?
if i was you, theres several options gor lighting. you could do lava lighting, makeit seem like the clone troopers are walking right at the edge of the lava to sneak past, from the other side could be a moon light, strong enough to give them a sort of a rimlight to make it seem like an alien olanet, it doesnt have to be white, be creative and experinent, from the front of the droids could also be either slight lava light or you could turn it to feel like a battle is happening, make some red lights on the droids to signify them firing or small dim blue lights to signify them being hit, this would also require editing.

inother words experiment, the lighting is bland for a night time

Reactions: List

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
if i was you, theres several options gor lighting. you could do lava lighting, makeit seem like the clone troopers are walking right at the edge of the lava to sneak past, from the other side could be a moon light, strong enough to give them a sort of a rimlight to make it seem like an alien olanet, it doesnt have to be white, be creative and experinent, from the front of the droids could also be either slight lava light or you could turn it to feel like a battle is happening, make some red lights on the droids to signify them firing or small dim blue lights to signify them being hit, this would also require editing.

inother words experiment, the lighting is bland for a night time
Going to add, having them sneak past lava is going to make me repose them, but I am content on the posing for this scene. Secondly, it would ruin the whole idea of a sneaky pose if there was a battle going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.