Completed [Competition] Art of The Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelmana

String
Nebulae
tEwQdkR.jpg
"Forbidden Fruit"
A traitor is killed, whilst rebels eat from the same tree a man hangs from. Symbolic of Adam & Eve, Cain and Abel.​

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
E48EC655336F2D1EDD46361C541D9B26903F65EC

What I am currently working on.

I know the camera is off center. Anyone have tips?

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
united_we_can_do_it__by_senselessartist-dbkwip6.png

I've been getting in to re-purposing old propaganda for Half-Life 2 Roleplay. I drew over the original and made a new outline and text and whatnot.

Last edited:

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
i offer criticism and guidance to aspiring artists in many aspects of visual art fields, i am free for steam adding.

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
well hombre all i can say is good work on the posing and concept.
although the lighting feels bland for me, this is a personal taste for i prefer a bit more brighter/colorful things, but it certainly does wonders for the pose and makes it seem like a special ops force moving through some deep shit enemy lines thing.

now, what i do dislike is the contrast, god forbid the contrast and it honestly takes it away for me, but this is a double edged sword, some like the dark contrast and feel like it compliments the artwork, but there's another side that feels a contrast this dark is extremely unnecessary.

all i can say is, it's a p good one, but just for the huge contrast alone it takes it away by a lot for me, couple with the rather strange rain and vignette edits/effects.

Nebulae
well hombre all i can say is good work on the posing and concept.
although the lighting feels bland for me, this is a personal taste for i prefer a bit more brighter/colorful things, but it certainly does wonders for the pose and makes it seem like a special ops force moving through some deep shit enemy lines thing.

now, what i do dislike is the contrast, god forbid the contrast and it honestly takes it away for me, but this is a double edged sword, some like the dark contrast and feel like it compliments the artwork, but there's another side that feels a contrast this dark is extremely unnecessary.

all i can say is, it's a p good one, but just for the huge contrast alone it takes it away by a lot for me, couple with the rather strange rain and vignette edits/effects.
You probably won't like a majority of my stuff then as it focuses on darkened environments then anything else- I'll try to dig up a lighter one for you real quick...
[doublepost=1503434854][/doublepost]
852E288828E719776F4841A5FB1D0ED87F935C3B

Last edited:
Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.