Completed [Competition] Art of The Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
i dont think the pelvis should move at all, use jitter on the shoulders(clevices) and spine 2-4

Reactions: List

b00ty_Senpai

Neutrino
Nebulae
opNIVrN.jpg

Well, I dont know. I think it looks good I suppose. Took 2-3 hours and the light in gmod is not really easy buuuut here it is. (No Matter what the guy on left has from this point of view his right hand weird even tho its properly finger posed so meh, hope its not big of a problem.)

Reactions: List

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Love the original idea <3
(Joking luv)
That video is 2 weeks old i just forgot to publish it but once i saw your video i remembered i had one too

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
Most of the stuff this week was about testing jitter, so yeah, won't really talk much about them other than the fact that it's actually a nice thing to know that exists

@TarzanTheJungler, could be a good memo from that day, but not much other than that. You see, if you want to call it art, it should either look cool or display some emotion. It has some nice colors, but nothing else. Take a look at this and this photo for an example of what I'm talking about - both of them not only have some neat lighting, but also have some real emotion captured inside of it. Looks like a cool concert though, definitely was fun

@Club Ace, just one thing before I push you into the "just wanted to try" posters and videos pit - don't use that goddamn running sound for walking, and God forbid playing it this loud as well

@b00ty_Senpai, it has kind of dull lighting and camera angle, but I really like the posing, especially of the characters on the sides of the main guy, they really look like shooting. Other than that, I kinda don't get why the main guy would be just standing up there like that, but whatever. I also personally hate the Gmod blur effect, it looks more like "watering out" rather than proper blur. You know, in most of the cases, a blurred out background looks a bit like combination of your typical blur and a little bit of fog. Still, good posing and not bad concept, good job

@Clark, good as always, just three little details:
1- this guy on the dumpster seems to be chilling, even though cops were just about to murder that guy on the floor and he probably saw it all while drinking some of that beer
2- that cop on the right is walking in a really strange way
3- guy on the floor seems to have broken spine or something, he stretched so far up that he might want to lead some yoga lessons
Otherwise, good stuff

The GTA V driving videos were... Well, driving videos. Can't say much about them, other than that the GTA V movie maker can be actually some good tool for this competition - it can do magic if in right hands, just like every other tool we're using here

And yeah, the win goes to @Eddard Stark for some decent posing, really good lighting and making it all wallpaper worthy

FED4C8239417E7DF20C1E95253C4C2294E3BF5EC

Cavity

Proton
Nebulae
index.php

This is one of my abandoned projects. If I win I'll finish it! (And if I receive lots of nebulae)

Status
Not open for further replies.