hi

Lf2iBUA.jpg

russian-soldier-playing-an-abandoned-piano.png
Flat ass

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I hope you don't mind me posting another one of these but its kinda my thing xoxox

AH2vG9M.jpg

I have a thing for the minimalist artwork pieces, would love to see more of these around here.

Less is More!

Reactions: List

Maxim

Proton
Nebulae
I didn't know which one to pick, so please pick the one you think looks best <3 xx

shh4_by_leviticus2-dchusns.png
shh3e2_by_leviticus2-dchut4a.png
warehouse5c2s5e1_by_leviticus2-dchutsg.png
warehouse5e1_by_leviticus2-dchuuj5.png

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
cfea3c29c33a.png

anyways here's something that might be passable cus i got lazy with the bg on the other one
framing on the person being shot is wack as fuck

would've been better if it was him getting shot standing upright, and reacting to it

also no bullet casing ejection

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
vol 3

@Piggo, a simple light/model test, not much else. It's getting really hard to criticize you, as even something as simple as this is done beautifully by you. Nice
thumbup1.gif

@Lokinase, both of them are actually pretty good. First one mainly for the originality, the idea is just great. Second one is fairly dynamic with a nice choice of colors, and yeah, I'd say that it's better. Neato
thumbup1.gif

@Spungey, another great wallpaper, made with great style. I honestly don't know what to say about you three, your work is just pin-point, but I'd rather let someone else win for a change
thumbup1.gif

@Maxim, yeah, as @ramsey said, this one is probably the best one. Looks like a loading screen for some Gmod MafiaRP, or something. Nice colors, even though that red shirt is a bit too dark to fit well with the jacket on these bad boys. I like it either way, mostly for the original isometric camera angle and great shadows. I also love how dynamic these poses are, especially with the mafia guy pushing the hostage in. Nicely done, but a little bit limited with how the car is parked in front of the wall. Other than that, as I said before, really neato, could even be a wallpaper.
thumbup1.gif

@Dicknose, gotta love Gorgeous. Honestly, just change the color of the light in background to something else, and you're done.
thumbup1.gif

So, before you'll jump to conclusions that
this man won just because I didn't let others to do so,
here's my little review:

First of all, as you've also noticed, the atmosphere here is spot on. Raw, dark colors of everyone around, with a contrast to very bright lights that are either from cameras or spotlights. Tons of in-your-face screens with some propaganda pouring out of. Good colors, they don't seem to fight with eachother, but rather fit well. And finally, there is some kind of story, even if basic, it's of a man that's trying to get inside the city, waiting in line, probably scared and because most of us have played HL2RP at some point, we can easily identify with that feeling, of being the first-timer. So yeah, I give this one a solid pass

@Captain Cardgage

pIKVDWf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.