Completed [Competition] Art of The Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
Well photoshop still makes a diffierence between a rough product and a polished one. Like if we both made a wooden table and in this scenario people with photoshop would have sandpaper to make it more smooth and get rid of the splinters. It does overall give a better impression.
Git gud

No seriously git gud thats all there is to it

Reactions: List

Vasey105

Proton
Nebulae
I got a question, since this thread is technically a competition although I see it more as a place to show creative photos/art, isn't it in theory a bit unbalanced if some got accese to photoshop and other doesn't? I would imagine atleast a couple of people here here got irl jobs making commercials and general graphics which would give them editing tools for free.

use the best tools you have available
no one started life knowing how to do dank photoshops you have to learn it

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I got a question, since this thread is technically a competition although I see it more as a place to show creative photos/art, isn't it in theory a bit unbalanced if some got accese to photoshop and other doesn't? I would imagine atleast a couple of people here here got irl jobs making commercials and general graphics which would give them editing tools for free.

don't need to buy photoshop, you can use gimp which is free and still very good or find a copy of PS that's fallen off the back of a lorry

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
fb2ba6d7eb.jpeg

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Could anyone help me port Models from JKA to Gmod/SFM

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Not quite sure if this is the place to ask, however does anybody have any decent civilian-esque Arma 3 headed (or other somewhat HQ heads) guys that they'd be cool to share?

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
Not quite sure if this is the place to ask, however does anybody have any decent civilian-esque Arma 3 headed (or other somewhat HQ heads) guys that they'd be cool to share?
FT's arma 3 civs?

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
holy fucking shit I completely forgot I made this a while back.

I accidentally stumbled upon it when looking through my files and had a good laugh.

X6vh8Ag.png

RGB

Proton
Nebulae

The most expensive software doesn't matter.

I used to use Paint Tool SAI over Photoshop until it stopped working.

I use Krita now, and it's free, I think it's better for my work, in my case it's far more user-friendly, and then I have another program I export to for post-processing.

Often you'll find this paid software is for a very specific function, and it's got something of a monopoly on the market, which is why they end up so widely popularised, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's better software.

Status
Not open for further replies.