Completed [Competition] Art of The Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
@Heck, quite a boring piece on it's own, but I'm really positive about it being part of some comic. If that's right, then a couple of fixes here and there could make it look really nice (a color filter perhaps, a window with some other scene in the top right corner). You can actually talk to me personally if you'll want to make a comic of some sort, good ideas should always be cared for
I'd love to make a comic but i go on holiday in 8 hours :x

RGB

Proton
Nebulae
Another quickie

111f3b9f849124d782dab351863bfc57.png

Reactions: List

Lokinase

Proton
Nebulae
c69e206287b8.png

Good Evening Twitter, this is your boy EatDatPussy445, and about like 30-45 minutes ago, I beat the fuck out of my dick so god damn hard that I can't even feel my left leg, my left leg has went totally numb. And, my dick has also went totally numb, to the point that it feels fucking weird when I go and take a piss.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I
@John McRee, Caesar is the true ruler of Nevada, good that you think the same. Honestly, if I were to talk only about this pose itself and nothing else, it'd be perfect. Gentle light, visible movement, convincing choreography, all that you need. However, other than that, I can only see empty space and just that. That's my only real issue with this one, there's nothing in the background and you could've pictured the battle of The Dam easily, and it would've been epic. Please man, do that and come back in a week, I'd love to see it

I'll make you proud, dad. I promise.​

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
c69e206287b8.png

Good Evening Twitter, this is your boy EatDatPussy445, and about like 30-45 minutes ago, I beat the fuck out of my dick so god damn hard that I can't even feel my left leg, my left leg has went totally numb. And, my dick has also went totally numb, to the point that it feels fucking weird when I go and take a piss.
Where did you get these sick ass models fam

RaphaelDeFusco

Electron
Nebulae
Overwatch Transhuman Arm - First Deployment In ::DATA EXPUNGED::
gmbcml5.jpg

I wanted to create a scene where OTA is deployed somewhere in the Middle East, I know the AK's ain't exactly lore friendly when it comes to our server... But in my mind it would be logical to re-distribute functional weapons to low-priority regions.

Also the reason that OTA ain't wearing their standard issue body armor is because of the heat.

Last edited:

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Overwatch Transhuman Arm - First Deployment In ::DATA EXPUNGED::
gmbcml5.jpg

I wanted to create a scene where OTA is deployed somewhere in the Middle East, I know the AK's ain't exactly lore friendly when it comes to our server... But in my mind it would be logical to re-distribute functional weapons to low-priority regions.

Also the reason that OTA ain't wearing their standard issue body armor is because of the heat.

why is there a baby in the background

Status
Not open for further replies.