latest
KyleKatarn.jpg

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
1626D7B51C2EB64D07AA389AD1B2A1D86C1735F3

Here's my real submission

why the fuck they lookin so stiff

it feels like a pair of action figures propped up against each other rather than a still from a proper fight scene; when guarding a blow you dont just stand completely upright and frozen. Also, the guy on the left is severely lacking in facial expressions. We can't even gather the emotions of the scene due to the fact no movement is presented and nothing can be drawn from his blank default face

Reactions: List

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
why the fuck they lookin so stiff

it feels like a pair of action figures propped up against each other rather than a still from a proper fight scene; when guarding a blow you dont just stand completely upright and frozen. Also, the guy on the left is severely lacking in facial expressions. We can't even gather the emotions of the scene due to the fact no movement is presented and nothing can be drawn from his blank default face
hey if you can get a model where I can pose his face, be my guest. I worked with what I had.

As being stiff probably the angle

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
hey if you can get a model where I can pose his face, be my guest. I worked with what I had.

As being stiff probably the angle

imo if you can't find a model with proper facial animations then either a) dont use the model or b) work around it with a different angle and framing of the shot, like an over-the-shoulder shot or just a shot where only his back can be seen

or if you're feeling really ambitious you can photoshop a new face on later

Dicknose

Nebulae
Also I would but his facial range in the game isn't good

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I just took a crapload of nature photos and want to share with you all.
i'm submitting the one most popular among my friends as my entry.
NHEQwnX.jpg

Here is the full album if you want to look and ultimately tell me I picked the wrong one to be my entry :grinning:.

I think you picked the right one although I also really like the ones with pink in them

I'm just a sucker for pink

Dicknose

Nebulae
I forgot to photoshop the smoke on the lightsabers :(

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
@Heck the scene looks really flat, i think you should make the lights heavier (rim-lighting on the combine officer on the right is ok tho) and move the camera closer, try an over-the-shoulder of the green guy sat down, or something which emphasises the control that the officer guy on the right seems to have in the scene.

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
@Heck the scene looks really flat, i think you should make the lights heavier (rim-lighting on the combine officer on the right is ok tho) and move the camera closer, try an over-the-shoulder of the green guy sat down, or something which emphasises the control that the officer guy on the right seems to have in the scene.
Updated c:

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Updated c:
Could do w/ changing the text at the bottom so it's a bit more readable. Try making it yellow / some other contrasting colour.

Some more advice (if you're in gmod) is put the texture quality and all settings to max, alongside slapping "r_projectedtexture_filter 0" in console for the shadows to look nicer. Might just be low quality models tho

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
Could do w/ changing the text at the bottom so it's a bit more readable. Try making it yellow / some other contrasting colour.

Some more advice (if you're in gmod) is put the texture quality and all settings to max, alongside slapping "r_projectedtexture_filter 0" in console for the shadows to look nicer. Might just be low quality models tho
probably the blur and sharpening colliding since I've got everything on Max, I'll try to negate them both and fix the subtitles

Oh... It's already done?
Nice!

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
I'm lazy as fuck

@egg, @dee pixel, you fucks

@Lokinase, I will admit, this one feels rather nice. Although it seems a little flat with how all three main guys in the picture are perfectly aligned side by side, it still looks pretty good. Not much to say here tbf, it's just good, so all I can say is
thumbup1.gif

534b343bf003671aaedfba022468522d.png

And another
8da48f37d9017aa2d2e5b2296a4c7f93.png
@RGB, it honestly looks like concept art for characters from some kind of D&D game. Other than that, it's good as always, so yeah,
thumbup1.gif

@Mickey Toast, same as above, although I see a little change of style here, as this guy seems a little bit more realistically made.
thumbup1.gif
either way

@Dicknose, a simple poster, made for the meme. It has a good concept, but the lighting falls flat. It blends too much with the background, which makes the whole picture hard to look at, generally. I assume the light is made to look like it comes from the fireworks, so it'd be also safe to assume that it could be brighter, and that'd probably fix the problem entirely. Also, I'd move the camera a little bit to the down and left, so that you'd get rid of that pesky empty space at far right. Not bad otherwise though, especially for being a meme, not a wallpaper

And fuck, just noticed this one:

Way better, but as other said, the lack of face expressions there ruins it. But I'm fine to give you
thumbup1.gif
for everything else though

@Cavity,
thumbup1.gif
was it for some event, or something? looks fun as fuck

@John McRee, Caesar is the true ruler of Nevada, good that you think the same. Honestly, if I were to talk only about this pose itself and nothing else, it'd be perfect. Gentle light, visible movement, convincing choreography, all that you need. However, other than that, I can only see empty space and just that. That's my only real issue with this one, there's nothing in the background and you could've pictured the battle of The Dam easily, and it would've been epic. Please man, do that and come back in a week, I'd love to see it

@maga,
thumbup1.gif

@247-0006-0001 'Jimbo',
thumbup1.gif
, but tell me where did you get that sky model/map from

@Heck, quite a boring piece on it's own, but I'm really positive about it being part of some comic. If that's right, then a couple of fixes here and there could make it look really nice (a color filter perhaps, a window with some other scene in the top right corner). You can actually talk to me personally if you'll want to make a comic of some sort, good ideas should always be cared for

So ye, the winners:

Big boi: @Zombine

NHEQwnX.jpg

Small bois: @Flanders, @CloudBucket

c6d63d5211.png

LVsmY68.png

Status
Not open for further replies.