lnGKIVd.jpg

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 2137

MEGACP VOLUME 2

watch

H9Kk8vK.jpg

bad MEGACP fanart
idk where to post this so ill just post it here haha dont hurt me @Toriwarior30055

ignore that dead IMG it was a mistake i cant remove

Last edited by a moderator:

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
f7rklMC.jpg

I know it's shit but I've been watching Detroit: Become Human and I decided to make something on it.​

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
SKRRR

POw POW
lemon fucking DIES
ay

Another model submission, uploading to workshop now
SFM upload soon
juGqUUN.jpg
@Lemon Cuntcake yeah i felt the same way, wasn't my proudest
also its from Znalecc's Rising Storm 2 pack which isn't released just yet and the map is gm black
6uwTE4H.jpg
Come on now Piggo, this is alright I guess - good posing and postures but I don't have a clue what's happening in the actual picture (besides a raid of some kind) because I can only see 60% of the frame due to lighting. Is it supposed to be night time as well? Or is it just a really dark forest because I can see daylight behind the trees - if it isn't that, it looks like daylight. Light your pics up MAN.

Nice models too. I don't know much about stuff on that front so I can't give constructive feedback.

This submission is kind of odd; I basically made a 30 second trailer for my new DnD campaign set in the Underdark that I'm playing with my good friend @Diggysean. Definitely don't expect a win from this, but thought I'd put it here to maybe get some feedback.

Nice video to be honest, though my only quarrel is with the choice of music. Pretty metal for something fantasy based and for most of the intro it's just the same bass drum. Reminded me of this though, dunno why. Nice stuff.

Dah I love this drawing style of yours still but not this time - I think I've given you a win twice now... nothing really wrong with this though, I like how the colours match/compliment each other with the desert background. Just wondering what that eyeball looking thing is? Doesn't look as rough as the rest of the picture so I'm guessing it's a watermark or something? Nice though
thumbup1.gif
stealing your brand lemon

changing my entry to this
lnGKIVd.jpg
Heyyy, this is pretty good. Reminiscent of that true detective vibe. Might've got a win if it was a bit more refined. Just a simple soft eraser tool could've improved this pictures and remove the rough edges of the CPs head and stuff - like ya' style though. I used that city picture for one of my posters before too lol.

MEGACP VOLUME 2

watch

H9Kk8vK.jpg

bad MEGACP fanart
idk where to post this so ill just post it here haha dont hurt me @Toriwarior30055

ignore that dead IMG it was a mistake i cant remove

This ain't too bad, has that comic' style and texture which you got pretty spot on. Only big failure is that lack in border and choice of font. Could've been onto a good design otherwise. if you decide to make something like this in feature, try making it a more jammed together picture, as most comic looking things are.

fixed small errors on the image and shit
trophy_by_erkor-dcfxtcl.png
You're just posting for nebulae, aren't you? :^) You're far above this thread and you know it.
I'd give you the honour win but I'm not giving you the satisfaction, not this time.

nN7QAeq.png

Worked on this for an upcoming Star Wars model.
Great lighting and effects man, with the angles of the gear the clones are wearing - makes it look soft and sharp at the same time with the shading gradients. Good thing you left out back lights of the red/blue in the back because that coulda looked funky. Since it's an advertising picture though I'd recommend making it brighter so the model value can be seen clearly.
thumbup1.gif
No media dev wins..........

f7rklMC.jpg

I know it's shit but I've been watching Detroit: Become Human and I decided to make something on it.​
Nice design and nice edit, I can see what you're getting at with this picture from the gameplay situation it puts you in on Detroit. But something about it here looks inherently evil compared to the game. Can't quite put my hand on it though.

This is a neat lookin forest you've made here, and I particularly like the smooth lighting and almost hazey looking depth of field. I think an improvement to this would've been something in the back trees... maybe another soldier? Always a good idea to make the rest of the picture interesting instead of just one thing to look at. I'm being a bit nit picky because it was between you and the winner, but just the way his right arm and hand is positioned was quite confusing and the hand was more un-natural the more I looked at it.
Nice stuff as always though pal.

My winner this week: @Dicknose
F76C88505D6893C36220A8FE6E8268565CE04B41

Boy do I like this picture - something you've done here that few others have, is make a perfect looking environment. A totally immersive picture in my opinion. Reminds me of that game popping up about driving away from a pursuer in the dark, forgot what it's called though. The simple ambient in-car lighting and lights on the road is the perfect balance with that deer in the headlights up ahead. Give yourself some credit, it's a good shop' too. Only thing that confuses me is that I can't tell if it's a conventional car or a mini-van with no bonnet. Great work.

----

Good attempts guys, look forward to seeing the next week of work.

Bye!

e: lemon will return from the heavens of life next week, probably.

Last edited:

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
Come on now Piggo, this is alright I guess - good posing and postures but I don't have a clue what's happening in the actual picture (besides a raid of some kind) because I can only see 60% of the frame due to lighting. Is it supposed to be night time as well? Or is it just a really dark forest because I can see daylight behind the trees - if it isn't that, it looks like daylight. Light your pics up MAN.
That isn't an art piece, thats a WIP shot of the previous art piece lemon reviewed
[doublepost=1530488151][/doublepost]The models were this weeks submission

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
That isn't an art piece, thats a WIP shot of the previous art piece lemon reviewed
[doublepost=1530488151][/doublepost]The models were this weeks submission
But all you did was upload it?

"Ported by Moon, uploaded my moi and created by kouoaeha"

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
Nice video to be honest, though my only quarrel is with the choice of music. Pretty metal for something fantasy based and for most of the intro it's just the same bass drum. Reminded me of this though, dunno why. Nice stuff.
I can see why, but this is a campaign set in the Underdark, which any DnD player knows is a very evil and unpredictable world. Otherwise it would have been more dainty :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.