Nebulae
03ECF825B18F252290DCCADEAE197C195FFA7825

every time I make a pose in gmod I lose a brain cell

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
i havent posted here in a while

fuck it

Yo so I was fucking around in photoshop and I wanted to do some shit with negative space, so I did a James Bond 007 graffiti and card/poster thing.

Discuss.
54d1169ab7.png

45a3a31b28.png

Reactions: List

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
bwah

@Dicknose, it's a very simple poster, but it shows one of the best conversations in Fallout 2 that you can have. Not much to really talk about here, but it's really nice how you're trying to "remake" Fallout in 3D

@Piggo, I love how you always find that sweetspot when it comes to colors in your posters. The pose right here has vivid, nicely saturated colors with a lot of nice contrast. The only thing I can complain about here, is that the posing feels weirdly stiff, especially on that charging guy on far left. The metal gear in the centre also looks a little bit weird, as if it'd be about to fall on it's right with it's legs so close to eachother. I'd love to know what map you've used though, or at least what models you used to make those trees, as they're making me rock solid just by looking on how highly detailed they are. Overall, I'd give this piece something like a 7/10, so while it's not your best, it's definitely not bad as well, but rather above average

@ConstantDisplay, it's a blank, fairly still pose, but I like it in some way. It's like one of many panels for a comic book, one that'd talk about the general situations of where the events of the tale take place. It's very peaceful, and while it's not something that you take a lot of time to look at, it's definitely not empty and a lot of work has been put into details here. I like, I really do, even if it makes you lose one of the few braincells you have left

a

i made this last year in college but i'm submitting it now

@Sixx, nah, only fresh material allowed. I saw it before though, and honestly, it seems like it was as much fun for you to make it, as it was for me to watch it. It's a very good, even though clunky and cringy video, that ultimately makes me smile.
thumbup1.gif
for the effort alone, although rest of it is thumbsup worth as well

@Flanders, not a great guy in terms of PhotoShop, but I like this one. It's fairly simplistic, with only three colors, but it does the job very nicely.
thumbup1.gif

@Antloin, a very edgy piece in two ways. First way, is that it shows a rebel in an elegant suit, finishing off a badly hurt cop while his colleges burn in fire in the background. The second way, is that it's very low quality, especially the grass, which results in it looking too sharp for someone to think it's natural. Otherwise though, it's not that bad, especially the colors, they're purely beautifully fit together, and same goes for the shot itself, as while usually emptiness that this one gives an impression of the scene being rushed, here it shows all the trees around and how this place is far away from civilization that's in the background, which is just perfect for a silent killing zone. I like it despite some issues here and there, and I give it a solid
thumbup1.gif
for the atmosphere

So, goldie to @goose for obvious reasons

poop.jpg

Silvers to @Mickey Toast (for obvious reasons as well) and to @liew (for obviously great atmosphere and lighting, even if rest isn't so perfect)

07425e58de494cbbe51de38ab758bd15.png

Xdfs371.png

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.