H&K P30L

4a88a2c891cf.png

S&W 39

thought i'd submit something other than my usual sfm stuff

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
Ay, sorry I'm late.

I am not one hundred percent sure what it is I'm looking at here. I saw you say a mix between dog and terminator, but besides that it just seems to be a model put infront of a camera, with one light, and a shopped' eye. While it's alright to look at, you can do better. Why not use the same model attacking/following/doing something with another person?

Inspiration for stuff can be a bummer if nothing comes to mind, and while this picture isn't lacking in inspiration - it is definitely lacking in any easy sense or narrative. Is the scout running away? Why the soldier reaching for him even though it looks as if the scout is falling down rather than away? Why is the scout so happy and the soldier unhappy? Assisted suicide? Most of these things could've been solved if the Scout's facial expression were something other than a grin.

fa0e11bc2166.png

H&K P30L

4a88a2c891cf.png

S&W 39
Very neat and intricate, though pixel art is not really a style I've dabbled in - interested to see if you take it further. Not a win this time though...............

Nice work
I don't expect anything less
from a
media developer
:grinning:

A bit edgy, but also a bit :ok:. I like the restricted colour pallet and style of pic - only thing that could make it better, is if you closed down the top of the picture so it was a like a landscape shot. Typically if you were to have something at the bottom of a picture and nothing above (i.e negative space) you'd put text in it, or just close it off. Nice pic tho brother.

The winner this week
@Piggo

9ad5ee565572.jpg

Very nicely done character line up, with some good chemistry that can be seen between multiple characters. Tbh this does show some good posing ability which I knew you had but this looks much more delicate and thought about. Nice work.

Honorary Win
@Mizaye

9Q7aD24.jpg

Even though it's been a while, you're still a bit too good for this thread.
I had to give a big think when trying to find something actually wrong with this picture, the only thing that came to mind was the sky being more grey than blue - might be a subjective taste, but as I said I couldn't find much wrong with it.

--- a

a a

a

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
when you're caught fingering the 2nd graders and the teacher walks in and joins you so you stare at the CCTV camera like
ysn7Tia.png

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.