Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
2NL1ZSm.png

gettin back into the posing game
I bet I know what that guy's last words were.
HELP!

Reactions: List

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Yeah sorry I haven't been posting anything lately. Haven't been feeling it,

Don't have the inspiration or game that I'm attached to right now

Greene

String
Nebulae
Hi! I'm a friend of RGBs and he told me to post here before things get looked at, go ahead and hate on him !
nglHzwQ.jpg

My second big drawing I've done ever

The SR2 is the superior Normandy despite what RGB says

Last edited:

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
Fucking back at it again

@Piggo, simple, good poster. Scenebuilding isn't too complicated, but it does the job as well as it should. I mean, what can I say about work that you post here, it's always top notch. Imma give you a honorary this time, big boy, don't want your name to be written too many times in gold,
thumbup1.gif

@RaphaelDeFusco, poster that looks more like from some bio, and I'm probably not mistaken to assume that it really is. Honestly, it's a good poster, nothing wallpaper worthy, but if as an addition to some story presented in a form of text, I'd give it a solid pass. What I have an issue here is the following: bridge in the background blends in with the characters, lighting is too light and left arm of that gal is broken in shoulder. First point is quite easy to understand I guess, it has a dark color, same as uniforms of these rebels, it just kinda looks bad together. Lighting should be far stronger imo, as I assume you didn't actually use any. Not to worry though, some maps have neat lighting by itself and this looks like one of them, however giving it a little help with a few additional light points could do magic. The last point is quite self explanatory, you should've had rotated her shoulder, as well as moved her elbow axis down. Otherwise, a nice little poster that was definitely made with love

@247-0006-0001 'Jimbo', say hi to Retro from me. Good poster, especially with that headline. Editing wise it's quite simple, I'm actually a bit tired of these posterized and desaturated edits, but it fits for once in this one. Looks very much real-life, that's a plus too. I like,
thumbup1.gif

@Antloin, these are pretty easy edits, and since I edit images equally wrong, I know what I'm talking about. The cutout of that clone trooper has obvious marks of not originally being part of it, plus it looks a little bit molten, or something. The second image is a bit pixelated, but far better than first. I actually have little knowledge of photoshop, so not going to preach about it here, but @MaXenzie seems very eager to give you a few tips, so I direct you to him (or @Nicrobe if you're looking for some actual tips)

@Lokinase, honestly, I like these "conceptless" pictures. They don't really present any story, or it's very, very simple, but there's something attractive about them. Either way, this one is fairly well done, decent posing combined with interesting use of colors (never saw orange with green) and nice quality of the image itself. I could only bitch about fingerposing here, but it's such a minor detail that I can't and shouldn't bother. Goodie,
thumbup1.gif

@Neythi, interesting format for a poster, although I think I'm not in with the context, and that probably takes a fair bit of goodness out of this one. Either way, I totally get the idea as it's executed very well, even if a lil' bit cheesy. I give this one 7/10 with possible addition of one more point if you tell me where are these characters from

@dee pixel? My goodness, you've grown.
Not too much going on here, but I always loved your style anyway, so take a
thumbup1.gif
and return next week

@Captain Cardgage, gotta love cremators. This one doesn't look too complicated, but it could go well for a wallpaper if it'd have few improvements. First off, using more ragdolls and props to populate this poster, or bringing cremator and camera closer to these that are already present would eliminate this big-ass empty space in between them, that adds nothing to the picture and actually only makes it worse. Second thing, I'd try to work on posing of these guys in background, using preset animations to shorten your work isn't necessary a bad thing, but if there isn't much going on either way, it'd be better if you'd at least edit these animations a bit, so they look more fresh. Last thing that needs improvement is the camera perspective. You could obviously move it further back or something, play with how it'd see this whole scene. but the most important thing is to lower it here. You see, cremators are seriously big, as far as I remember something about 3.5 meters high, and putting your camera on their shoulder height isn't really going to add to this fact, but rather take from it, and make it seem like it's just some edgy guy with a flamethrower, rather than a big, clunky robo-pyromaniac. I'd work on these three and there you'd have a really nice poster, perhaps wallpaper worthy. Keep on working fam

@John McRee, edgy skull ✔, vaporwave ✔, dark skies ✔, floating mouse ✔
Cool effect tho

So yeah, I'm a lazy bastard, here are them winners:

@Charlie, @Bobby Denton, @RGB

goldie silverino bronzie

IMG_20181120_213459.jpg

cf25e3c578.jpg

OZLB0GP.png

I know absolutely nothing about drawing/paining,
but I do know it's a good piece of art when I see one

also, fuck RGB, SR2 rules

And here are two honoraries, just for each of the fucks I give about people who dislike good beef

@bjfgpkqkdmtnspwndsjt, @Piggo and @Greene

e36dd1c7e621.jpg

fa6221e1f403.jpg

nglHzwQ.jpg

Last edited:

Stelios

Nucleus
Nebulae
@Neythi, interesting format for a poster, although I think I'm not in with the context, and that probably takes a fair bit of goodness out of this one. Either way, I totally get the idea as it's executed very well, even if a lil' bit cheesy. I give this one 7/10 with possible addition of one more point if you tell me where are these characters from

The characters, I've no idea.

I just made this poster, being heavily inspired by Detroit : Become Human, difference is that they're androids with full human appearance and facial expressions in the game.

Basically I just saw the robot models and went "could make great poster EKSDEE" but I can't scenebuild for shit and all "futuristic" maps look like DarkRP maps, so I went with the easy way of darkroom

Here are the models if anyone wants them :

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1564047073
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1123630433

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5162

dct8wus-a2775613-1436-454a-9477-4cbf9a78b33e.png

The Distrust.

Humvee because CPs aren't trusted, ololololol.
Anyways, this took 2-3 hours or so, Photoshop is not available for me, so. Yeah.​

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
dct8wus-a2775613-1436-454a-9477-4cbf9a78b33e.png

The Distrust.

Humvee because CPs aren't trusted, ololololol.
Anyways, this took 2-3 hours or so, Photoshop is not available for me, so. Yeah.​

Need to improve on your lighting chief.
I can barely see the characters without having to look really close to the screen, and from where the lens flare is the light should be emitting from it as a focal point in the same aspect as the sun. The blue mountains in the background don't really match the scene, either, as the fire in the background should give an orange haze to the sky that overwhelms the mountains.

Also where are the shadows at?

Status
Not open for further replies.