frogsap

Quark
Nebulae
xbb9TsZ.png

Last edited:

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
It's not really written on the rules (i think) that media devs can't enter but I remember that back in LP people agreed to not enter as a media dev (at least kinda late into the competition)

Reactions: List

frogsap

Quark
Nebulae
It's not really written on the rules (i think) that media devs can't enter but I remember that back in LP people agreed to not enter as a media dev (at least kinda late into the competition)
most of the latest winners were media devs??? ?? ? ?

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
I wasn't prepared for this huge amount of posts, thus I won't go into details on every entry.

@MutumbaZomba, good old animal astronauts, eh?
Not much is happening here tbh, just two ragdolls in standard animations. The camera angle as well, isn't really fascinating. Next time, zoom in and look up at movie posters, they know how to pose the camera in the right way. And yeah, fill it up more, the pose needs action, characters and emotions.

@TheIlgar, pixeling a pose made by someone else? Smh fam

@Icepick64
basically all the meat on that unit's right leg is gone
As I said above said:
Next time, zoom in and look up at movie posters, they know how to pose the camera in the right way. And yeah, fill it up more, the pose needs action, characters and emotions.

@Afran, they're vampires man, and the background is really fucking empty. No clouds or stuff like that. Neat posing tho.

@skyshield, everyone knows you're God tier, plus that pose was posted by you long time ago, in media dev convo
Still,
thumbup1.gif

@Nukkel, a nice one, with a subtle target, although it could be a bit closer. Also, could use more view on character's faces, get a look on how they're feeling about it. Still, neat overall.

@Maxim, ah, a very good one honestly. You ask me for tips with lighting, but quite honestly it all looks just fine. The only problem I see, is a not very interesting camera angle and low resolution. For the camera angle, the cop on left is just too close to the viewer, making him smash into the screen, looking innatural. I'd suggest looking onto posters of my media dev boys, or some movie posters for an idea of a good camera angle. For the resolution, well, that's a thing with your computer, you can ask Gmod posers if they have any advices for you. Holding my thumbs for the next pose.

@Pigeon, bit too bright and low res, plus lack of real emotions. Not bad though

@Hoblit, nice pose, though eyes of that cop there just look out of place, use other model next time, or make the light wider (the second slider of light FOV). Nice concept, though camera could be a bit lower and the background shouldn't be that blurred out, as well as should be filled up a bit more, with interesting stuff. Oh, and yeah, more light on that stunstick, while it shouldn't emit that much on the cop's faceplate.

@Medley
As I said above said:
Next time, zoom in and look up at movie posters, they know how to pose the camera in the right way. And yeah, fill it up more, the pose needs action, characters and emotions.
Camera's too high.
A bit too much blur as well, it should be more subtle.

@Danny,
thumbup1.gif

@ecchikawaii,
40b52db57e8004db41dd2c4017fd72b1.png

@Fatality, atmospheric, just could be filled up more. Other than that, goodie.

@Lyon, the bullets seem to be just stuck in the air, not moving, while the general posing is pretty much just standard animations. Look up on some guides, etc, you aren't bad, just unexperienced.

@ot ippol ?, a nice, atmospheric pose. Just add slight blur in the background and a bit of editing and you have yourself a perfect wallpaper. Nicely done,
thumbup1.gif

@Lutic, :ok:

@Prospekt, I think I already told you what I think about it, tbh
Still, not much action going on, quite unlogical to have two guys casually trading while cops patrol just eight meters away, and the camera angle is quite boring. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@spectre, jummy,
thumbup1.gif

@Elan,
thumbup1.gif

@Expax, stiff posing, boring camera angle, way too noticable light. Read up the guides mang, nice concept though.

@Legolas, your first
thumbup1.gif

@Dr Heckyll, everything is so blurry man, I can't make out the concept of this

@Cookie_-Chan, a nice wallpaper,
thumbup1.gif

@ramsey, could use with some stuff going around in the background, but it's not that bad to be quite honest

@frogsap,
85271ede2c31a9d0e8ff52dee181321a.png

His face is as stiff as a rock
Top meme

And now, for the winners...

First off, @MisterEasy, who might not have made a completly smooth poster, and could definitely get a guy like @Elan, to edit his stuff, but the tension, the feel of motion, emotions, and pose being full is something I just couldn't leave
@Zombine just edited it all properly, kudos on that guy

Status
Not open for further replies.