Nebulae
727064_dc.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
15ecbd45009811.5824a9632f929.jpg

All images originally taken by me with Camera, compiled together with Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, spooky stuff

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
actually

most 10 min fnaf animations take 2 hours to make due to the fact most of the fanbase prefers quantity over quality

Also due to the fact that they animation like they were using Pivot.

Marius

Quark
Nebulae
DCE54FF9163E7A0051C518192A85DFC6F21820AE

I am not expecting to win , but it's been a while since I've done those and I wanted to give it a try again :D (PS: Im on my laptop , sorry for the bad graphics and such)

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
Check this out my artsy people: https://nebulous.cloud/threads/paying-for-some-work.10391/

@Lyon, I think you've dropped in quality a bit fam. I like the fog effect, but there's nothing going on to be frank, and it's very, very empty. I see what you were going for, but you should really aim for filling up the scene, even like here. Another thing, is that he should be aiming that gun in a horizontal direction, so that we don't have it covering his face. Those are it's biggest problems, the rest being stiff posing and weird lighting; you tried to put a bright light behind him, but it didn't really worked out well, mostly because of the bad camera angle. If you'd rotate it around the guy, for it to look from one of his sides, and would administer the rule of thirds, it'd look way cooler. That's all I guess

@bjfgpkqkdmtnspwndsjt, that was the best one tbf,
thumbup1.gif

@Johnny B. Goode, it has some concept, even if not really touching in a big way, but it lacks some editing. You know, some of that cancerous b&w filter that's overused as fuck, but combined with some lighting correction and maybe few effects, and it'd look way cooler. It's really not much besides that, but it's nice to see some photography with an actual concept for once :ok:

@Eddard Stark, like the reference, one of my favourite books. Still, it's pretty damn empty, and I as far as I know, he was actually writing on a desk. You know, there's lots maps with apartaments floating around the internet, you you just used a blank wall from some TF2 map. It's generally 0 points for content, 8 for the concept and 3 for camera angle. We look at the perspective from a very boring angle, I'd like to see the whole scene from some room corner, so I can see the emptyness around, while the room being "filled" with holes in the walls, and stuff that'd indicate in how shitty conditions he is living.
Btw, you can extract addons from Gmod, just follow the link on the top of this post, and go get GMad extractor

@4lpha, nice that there's another SFM poser on the scene, but the one that you submitted later on is pretty... Weird. I have completly no clue what a deathclaw is doing there, and why is everyone in the choppy, boring and unedited HL2 sequences. In SFM you can edit those sequences so easily, that they look like completly new poses, just insert that IK rig and move their limbs around, give them some face expression, some emotions, like boredom, fear, suprise or anger. It's a very dull poster, and the only thing I can really see there worthy a mention, is lighting on that female walking out of a corridor, because that's actually pretty good. If I were to pick another good thing, it'd be colouristic, since it's actually pretty juicy, and those colours feel almost as if they were alive. Still a bad poster, but it's not trash. Look around at what @Hoovie the Apansenok, @Erkor, or @georgeebizzle do, and try to do something similar, you'll then see what I mean

@Hydralisk, you guy are getting better and better with each drawing. I really like that, and would be top notch, if not that 'ghost' on the right. Either way, really cool,
thumbup1.gif
and a honorary second place

@Pict, to be frank, there's just too much of editing, I simply can't see what's going on there. From what has remained from the original photo, I can see that the camera was in a quite good place, and that the scenery was filling it all out nicely. Nothing more I can say though, since it's all just covered by what you did, and it completly destroys the picture in my opinion. Have a candy for a try tho
c4a5700788c39010f95e9bcb1405b431.png

@Legolas, I mean, it's a very old picture, one of those that you've sent me and Jam when you applied for the tag. It'd be quite unfair to let you post something from ages ago, while other people couldn't, so ye, gonna just leave it there

@Scone !, to be frank, that's some sick-ass drawing skills you have there. I really like the style of it, the only problem is, that it's pretty damn empty, and unfinished. If you can finish it up by the next week, and add in a lot of new stuff, I'll consider it as a new entry, and you'll have a win in your basket for sure
thumbup1.gif

@Club Ace, idk, it's a meme I guess

@MisterEasy, back at it again, with some amazing movement catching, details and concept. Really fam, get people like @dee pixel, or @Elan to edit your shit, and it'll be top notch. I really like what you've been doing there, but you know, give others a chance fam
thumbup1.gif

So yeah, since I had a tough pickle in choosing who's better,
@MaXenzie, or @Anleas, I'll finally let you guys decide for once.
Follow this link to vote for your fav animefag

Edit: Xenzie had won

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.