Nebulae
Flashbacks...
1Ip5NFi.jpg

Reactions: List

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Since I've come back to Garry's Mod, might as well come back to this beautiful place.
Haven't opened Photoshop or Source Filmmaker for almost a year.

G47Abvc.jpg

Last edited:

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
I just figured out how to extract recordings from my el-piano into a usb stick and then import it as a .wav file to my pc.
Wanted to share me trying to play the "Mass Effect 3 an end once and for all" soundtrack on my piano because it's my fav song :)

I'm still a bit of a noob and there're a few errors soz

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
I just figured out how to extract recordings from my el-piano into a usb stick and then import it as a .wav file to my pc.
Wanted to share me trying to play the "Mass Effect 3 an end once and for all" soundtrack on my piano because it's my fav song :grinning:

I'm still a bit of a noob and there're a few errors soz

beautiful.

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
Short one

@Heck, honestly, all this one needs is some lighting and a wider camera view, so it isn't locked on 4:3. Just that pretty much. I really like what you did with that camera angle right behind the swat guy, but it's too dark to see the details. Even a gentle and soft lighting is needed in pretty much every pose, but you got the rest good man, keep it up

@MisterEasy, again, a poster that could be put in some google doc, but not much apart from that. Apart from that, everything is really well made: the lighting is minimal, but works out perfectly, posing is natural and how it should be and you can feel tensity coming from these characters. Good job man, you're really getting there, a solid
thumbup1.gif
here

So, because of how original and well done it is, I decided that @Anleas is a good boy
and should receive a treat for that

The remaining three, that is @liew, @Cavity and @Legolas get a honorary because of the outstanding quality of their
work, and some great concepts

90D08178469D26FF1C1E3361126770F7AEABD640

1A50351E7CE2B0709238577AD142C1A73409EC78

G47Abvc.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.