Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
39ca8191e363.jpg

Reactions: List

Dudu Fadende

Proton
Nebulae
@Dudu Fadende, genuinely great poster. I'm sorry to repeat myself, but all I'd change here, would be to just add some more aliens and stuff, something in the sky, something far behind, that kind of stuff. However, despite that I'm still really pleased to see this poster, as it has one of the best color usage I've seen in a few weeks. Very good lighting, keeping both of the sides mysterious while highlighting their colorful features. Tasty,
thumbup1.gif

[/QUOTE]
Hey brother, glad you like the shot. Its actually an incomplete scenebuild that I never got the chance to finish while I was transitioning out of the army so I decided to upload it anyway. I really love to use unconventional contrasting colors when it comes to making scenes so I'm glad that was one of the things that caught your eye. I don't necessarily like to light the entire shot 100% according to how the light would play off of it, but moreso how it would bounce off the important characters and objects. So I tend to light my shots according to what the eye should be drawn to. I felt this shot was really lacking but the fact that you think it has some artistic merit beyond what I threw into it means a lot to me. Thanks man.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
another unnecessary prologue here

@Cookie_,
thumbup1.gif
, as always, but I'd also add more stuff in, just like I always say

@$Vex$, I'm a simple man, I see a fellow Pole, I give good ratings. This one has a really neat concept, but suffers from lack of content. The camera angle is wide open, which just begs for some good scenebuild, like some kind of platforms around the lave to get back up, or anything KKK could've built there. With that and a little bit more editing on that lava, this could've been easily your best poster. For now, I give it a 6+/10, but the potential is really nice here

@Dudu Fadende, genuinely great poster. I'm sorry to repeat myself, but all I'd change here, would be to just add some more aliens and stuff, something in the sky, something far behind, that kind of stuff. However, despite that I'm still really pleased to see this poster, as it has one of the best color usage I've seen in a few weeks. Very good lighting, keeping both of the sides mysterious while highlighting their colorful features. Tasty,
thumbup1.gif

@liew, solid photo. Never thought Dubai skyscrapers looked this colorful. It's a beautiful picture and these palm leaves up there frame it perfectly. Honestly, I doubt I'd regret giving you a
thumbup1.gif
, but what I do regret, is that it isn't higher resolution. Goodie either way

@Mizaye gets that medal, but damn, give others at least a bit of hope they can win

5ffb7e9f6b8a.jpg

I'm starting to think about doing another Pose 'em Up
Pull me out of this duders

what about my art lemon

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
guess who's participating again.
0eb01b386bb1.jpg

bonus versions are available on my art thread

Last edited:

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
Give me something optimistic next round, life is too boring when it's all sad

@Piggo,
thumbup1.gif
, obviously. Really dig that posing and rain (even if it's really simple and obviously didn't take long to do, but it still looks neato). I'm not up with the news regarding WW3RP, but if this poster fits in with it's theme, then fuck me if it won't get it's rightful place between other loading screens

@MaXenzie, cool space guy and colors,
thumbup1.gif

for real tho, I'd bust a nut to this color palette

@Mizaye, yeah it's always hard for me to give someone the title of "too good for AoTW", but then again it's the greatest reward I can give - the knowledge that you're so good, that you just sweep everyone out of the ring and that you're better even than yours truly. Good job fam,
thumbup1.gif

So yeah, that was rather short

Because we had two really nice entries, I present you two really nice people:
@Cavity, @Cookie_

Both of them are here for obvious reasons, although the main two are effort and attention to detail
GG to both of you

2DA0D06A63983455497C25B6950D345E14D41586

7XnEBZf.jpg

Also, @Dudu Fadende did something exceptionally aesthetically pleasing, that I award him with a silver medal

Great posing, tad boring, but properly done filling of the scene and nice touch with the colorful sky. Keep it up fam

E7155BB17C70F508AA751FA623250A2BD3BC2083

I kinda cheated here a little bit by choosing the unedited version instead of your final one,
but fuck it, this one is just better

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
Give me something optimistic next round, life is too boring when it's all sad

@Piggo,
thumbup1.gif
, obviously. Really dig that posing and rain (even if it's really simple and obviously didn't take long to do, but it still looks neato). I'm not up with the news regarding WW3RP, but if this poster fits in with it's theme, then fuck me if it won't get it's rightful place between other loading screens

@MaXenzie, cool space guy and colors,
thumbup1.gif

for real tho, I'd bust a nut to this color palette

@Mizaye, yeah it's always hard for me to give someone the title of "too good for AoTW", but then again it's the greatest reward I can give - the knowledge that you're so good, that you just sweep everyone out of the ring and that you're better even than yours truly. Good job fam,
thumbup1.gif

So yeah, that was rather short

Because we had two really nice entries, I present you two really nice people:
@Cavity, @Cookie_

Both of them are here for obvious reasons, although the main two are effort and attention to detail
GG to both of you

2DA0D06A63983455497C25B6950D345E14D41586

7XnEBZf.jpg

Also, @Dudu Fadende did something exceptionally aesthetically pleasing, that I award him with a silver medal

Great posing, tad boring, but properly done filling of the scene and nice touch with the colorful sky. Keep it up fam

E7155BB17C70F508AA751FA623250A2BD3BC2083

I kinda cheated here a little bit by choosing the unedited version instead of your final one,
but fuck it, this one is just better
One day i'll reinstall SFM to make more sub par posters for your disapproval.

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
52ECC7C2EF4788D36365C8461546E5FC296E7995

I couldn't find any humanity models. I might fix up the Angle and shit, but I really couldn't find anything else to make

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.