[Competition] Design a Country

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
30874FD200000578-3414729-image-a-23_1453667020634.jpg
Christopher A. Bason, YOU HAVE BEEN PROVEN AS A TERRORIST IN THE EYES OF THE SOVIET STATES OF AMERICA
WE SHALL NOT STAND FOR THIS!

YOU HAVE TWENTY FOUR HOURS TO SURRENDER, OR NUCLEAR WEAPONRY MAY BE USED.
You're not the first to challenge me. Especially with nukes. They have proven to be ineffective.

Yet.

But seriously.. The soviet states of America? You want to nuke what? My armies? My fleet? My city? What makes you think your nukes will be able to land let alone launch? Are you really willing to start a nuclear winter?

"The United Eastern Agenda will not be supporting any form of warfare between the two sides."
Claimed Tsao Deshi in a interview earlier this week in reaction to the nuclear threats by the soviet states of america.
In addition to this statement the president of the UEA was able to provide some level of detail onto how they will be responding to the situation at hand

"The UEA will be deploying ground turrets and our airforce in order to combat any nuclear devices launched by either side that enter our airspace, we will not allow our country's growth to be damaged by a conflict of egos, in addition, all trade with the Soviet states of America will be restricted until they retract their claims and threats."

Reactions: List