Status
Not open for further replies.

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
what's ur PayPal

just make sure your life comes first homie roleplayed just a dream bit crippling debt and responsibility is forever

Yeah man, Roleplay is fun, but it's Roleplay, it's good when you got nothing to do, or when you want something else to think about, but RL is far more important, and when you make it good, you have a wholesome life which is always damn good

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Yeah man, Roleplay is fun, but it's Roleplay, it's good when you got nothing to do, or when you want something else to think about, but RL is far more important, and when you make it good, you have a wholesome life which is always damn good

Finally someone who talks sense around here

I like you dude, I hope to see your resistance characters flourish again like it did with Cocada

D

Deleted member 2137

maybe a violent crazed retard will try and revive it, Kane knows what I'm saying

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Guys, I love you all, I hotspotted my Phone's Internet to my Computer now, and bought a 20 GB SIM yesterday, so I should be able to play during the Event. <3
you can keep an eye on data usage through settings for next time if you ever need to again but i reckon you probably wont even go through one gig of that mate

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
you can keep an eye on data usage through settings for next time if you ever need to again but i reckon you probably wont even go through one gig of that mate

you can probably store a terabyte in those hobbit Toes you got

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

very wholesome happenings

just gotta hope the event is worth that bother laymao

Even if the event isn't worth, it made lots of wholesome stuff happen

And I am sure it will be fun, since this is also my first even b

Status
Not open for further replies.