Head Staff
Nebulae
I cant... No matter how hard I try I cant
777.jpg

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
You're not asking the question correctly.
No one actually thinks Hillary is a good idea (?)

The only argument to be had this election is ''Why is X not as big of a piece of shit as Y?''

Reactions: List
Nebulae
even as a left wing thinker i could never recommend a president who erases emails on mass civilian burial grounds and threatens to drone a free speech advocate

same way i can't recommend a president who wants to fuck his own daughter and uses his father's wealth to keep up an image of decadence whilst making YUGE financial losses

also the pepe crowd is mad autistic so i'll do anything contrarian if it gets them riled up

D

Deleted member 22

even as a left wing thinker i could never recommend a president who erases emails on mass civilian burial grounds and threatens to drone a free speech advocate

same way i can't recommend a president who wants to fuck his own daughter and uses his father's wealth to keep up an image of decadence whilst making YUGE financial losses

also the pepe crowd is mad autistic so i'll do anything contrarian if it gets them riled up
Sir you dislike the alt right

Excuse me

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
form your own opinions and dont take political advice from a gmod roleplay website

:ok: