Convince me Hillary and infinite Muslim refugees are a good thing

• Thread starter Deleted member 22
  • Start date

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
c15.jpg

Pale Rider:
I don't like islam in general, yeah there are good people in it but through out history islam has been a Thorn for many people
Fuxx:
So what you're saying, by skirting around instead of answering the question directly is "Yes, I support branches of racism and xenophobia. Yes, I believe pointing a finger at innocents and oppress them is correct." Do us all a favor, open a history book, pay attention and make the gears in your cobwebbed brain turn
Pale Rider:
So i can't disagree with their ideals and culture because there are a few "good" people in it.
Fuxx:
I know your type. I know exactly the kind of anxious desire to badmouth a demographic boiling inside you. But because you /know/ it's not right to say it outright, you play around this innocent card of "I'm not /completely/ like that! I just don't like it!".

Please win Trump, we'll deal with the nukes later

Last edited:

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
What do you know about refugees you yankee doodle (donkey)? And what do we europeans know about Hillary?

Nebulae

i like this meme where all your lot think you're golden gods and the sjw crowd are all filthy degenerates when we know it goes both ways

like yetserday's debate was fucking hilarious, trump GrABbbEd HilARy but at the same time, the ironic meme twelve year olds, not even old enough to vote and shitting themselves over him just sour his victory with their online trash talk

it's like the right has become not only a place where people refuse to let go of shit that happened over eighty years ago but also a dumping ground for 21st century teenage angst and it's fucking ruining any kind of image that it tries to uphold besides being "BON'T BRED ON ME :--DDD DA SOUTH BILL BISE AGEN :--DDD"

if there's any reason trump won't win it'll be all you basement dwelling fucks turning the normies against him, the majority online, on places like neb where the average member isn't that much above fifteen, but on normiebook and instagram, snap and the rest, you guys are ostracized and laughed at like the small teenagers you're making yourselves out to be

t. a guy who kind of likes the right but all things considered, can't vote for anyone now cause you dune fucks exist

CnqUGeXXYAAWKj2.jpg

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i like this meme where all your lot think you're golden gods and the sjw crowd are all filthy degenerates when we know it goes both ways

like yetserday's debate was fucking hilarious, trump GrABbbEd HilARy but at the same time, the ironic meme twelve year olds, not even old enough to vote and shitting themselves over him just sour his victory with their online trash talk

it's like the right has become not only a place where people refuse to let go of shit that happened over eighty years ago but also a dumping ground for 21st century teenage angst and it's fucking ruining any kind of image that it tries to uphold besides being "BON'T BRED ON ME :--DDD DA SOUTH BILL BISE AGEN :--DDD"

if there's any reason trump won't win it'll be all you basement dwelling fucks turning the normies against him, the majority online, on places like neb where the average member isn't that much above fifteen, but on normiebook and instagram, snap and the rest, you guys are ostracized and laughed at like the small teenagers you're making yourselves out to be

t. a guy who kind of likes the right but all things considered, can't vote for anyone now cause you dune fucks exist

CnqUGeXXYAAWKj2.jpg
haha u dont like trump therefor u are a degenerate alt-right is white and right :)

Nebulae
haha u dont like trump therefor u are a degenerate alt-right is white and right :grinning:

did you not read my post or are you plain mentally incapacitated, i said i liked trump just that the alt right is mad autistic and uses a 2012 meme as their mascot

expected better reading comprehension tbqh

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
did you not read my post or are you plain mentally incapacitated, i said i liked trump just that the alt right is mad autistic and uses a 2012 meme as their mascot

expected better reading comprehension tbqh
my whole point in the post was to show that the majority of the people in "alt-right" start spewing autistic shit such as
haha u dont like trump therefor u are a degenerate alt-right is white and right :grinning:
the second they see a sentence such as this

Nebulae
my whole point in the post was to show that the majority of the people in "alt-right" start spewing autistic shit such as

the second they see a sentence such as this

mfw u alt righted so hard i thought you alt righted smfhtbqhfam

Leadcolt

One true Morty
Nebulae
If i was American i'd vote trump. America needs a fresh mindset on the stage, that of which isn't a politician but a buisinessman. Their $20 Trillion dollars in debt.

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You think you're on the right but you're just another blackie in my eyes, OP. Alt right? I'm post right.