Convince me Hillary and infinite Muslim refugees are a good thing

• Thread starter Deleted member 22
  • Start date
Nebulae
If i was American i'd vote trump. America needs a fresh mindset on the stage, that of which isn't a politician but a buisinessman. Their $20 Trillion dollars in debt.

George-Soros.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>((((((((((((((((((((implying))))))))))))))))))))

it's already happened

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
this is how you can tell people who know nothing about politics

protip: the debt of a country as big as america does not matter in the slightest
It's almost as if other countries don't give a shit if America has a big debt because they can make up for it in other ways or straight up end up paying it unlike shit tier countries like Portugal and Greece

It's almost as if... a country is not a.. company and not everything revolves around revenue at the end of the year :O

WHAT ARE THESE RADICAL IDEAS IM TRIIIIIGGGEEEEEERED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

angry_pepe.jpg

wait am I a white supremacist now? I'm confused

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
It's almost as if other countries don't give a shit if America has a big debt
It's almost as if 40% of America's debt was owed to itselfself and a further 20% owed to american citizens which means it would go back to them in one form or another, and then the rest owed for the most part to economic allies

It's also not like America generates a TON more money than their debt

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
It's almost as if 40% of America's debt was owed to itselfself and a further 20% owed to american citizens which means it would go back to them in one form or another, and then the rest owed for the most part to economic allies

It's also not like America generates a TON more money than their debt
Are you trying to say that America, as the biggest economy in the World, can sustain itself? Radical ideas fam. So Radical.

Stop using logic, we don't like that shit in these parts of the internet :mad:

c3f3e13d40e847889cd2254f6f399696.png

wew lad it's growing as well...
fucking Obama that muslim :mad: