Cyberpunk 2077

bonk

Neutrino
Nebulae
Sucks how it's delayed but I'd rather have a fully functional immersive game rather than a buggy piece of over-hyped shit.

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
kinda glad it got delayed it gives me more time to get the upgrades my pc needs so it doesn't die when i try to play it

Reactions: List

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Sucks how it's delayed but I'd rather have a fully functional immersive game rather than a buggy piece of over-hyped shit.
Witcher 3 was delayed as well before launch. They can postpone it for as long as they need (in a perfect world), but I'm sure the delay is with reason

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

c1hU1Rj.jpg

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
okay now it's 13 days after my birthday instead of before I'll actually be able to buy it Ayy

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I've not read this thread but I just got sent the delay link and I felt like crying... Just wanted to try it out before I had to focus on university, just a little bit ;-;

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It could be worse... Right? RIGHT!?

But anyway I'll wait as long as it takes, as a wise man once said "A good game is carefully made, a rushed game is a Bethesda game" -Someone, somewhere

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
they said the game is done with about everything

considering that they are making sure the game has no bugs and lives up to its expectations really puts a pressure bar on their heads since the game is quite hyped

i am excited for its release, though i fear it might not live up to its expectations

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
Eaz6jdUWsAE9MuT

I unironically think they are just delaying it so they can release it with the next console generation for the ultimate money grab. Makes no sense why they would delay it now if they said the game was finished with all the sidequests. And if there were so many game breaking bugs why would they ship the game out to reviewers and shit, fucking bullshit.

Last edited:

Rida

Electron
Nebulae
I unironically think they are just delaying it so they can release it with the next console generation for the ultimate money grab. Makes no sense why they would delay it now if they said the game was finished with all the sidequests. And if there were so many game breaking bugs why would they ship the game out to reviewers and shit, fucking bullshit.
You already get the game for free on next gen if you upgrade your console atleast on XBOX.