Cyberpunk 2077

D

Deleted member 5162

holy shit has it already been cracked
I think so. Did a quick search in Google and some piracy subreddits, it's literally booming lmfao

EDIT: It has no DRM, so it was put-up on GOG (which is actually made by Marcin). Soo it's free I guess?? I am not sure tbh

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think so. Did a quick search in Google and some piracy subreddits, it's literally booming lmfao

EDIT: It has no DRM, so it was put-up on GOG (which is actually made by Marcin). Soo it's free I guess?? I am not sure tbh

If you can buy it, i.e: financial sitatuion stable, living in a 'rich' country etc, then just buy it. CDPR sure doesn't have DRM but alone for the shit they've gone through it'd be hard to argue in favor of piracy.

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
ok so there's no character customisation after character creation aside from clothes and shit like that

dunno bout that one chief they might wanna rethink that

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
cant drop a quarter of your paycheck on a videogame and the only thing youve been looking forward to all year?

absolute cringe scum lmao

-guy from western europe

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
cant drop a quarter of your paycheck on a videogame and the only thing youve been looking forward to all year?

absolute cringe scum lmao

-guy from western europe

That's what I said, if you can't buy it because you live in a bad situation that's alright, CDPR probably didn't activate any DRM for just that reason (and the fact how intrusive they are) - yet if you can based on your financial situation, buy it.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
cd project red had 8 million pre-orders, with hundreds of bugs and overworking and exploiting their workers to shit out this game

he can pirate it if he wants stop being dramatic

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
cd project red had 8 million pre-orders, with hundreds of bugs and overworking and exploiting their workers to shit out this game

he can pirate it if he wants stop being dramatic

True enough. It's gonna be interesting hearing more from behind the scenes at CDPR.

D

Deleted member 243

i'd only pirate a game to check if my pc can handle it. saves time if you have to refund the damn thing because your pc can't handle it

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
BC54762B6A9A9A1DE0AEC1BFBF0F43171DDE8E8A
Z0e1o6Y.png

haha what if our cyberpunk characters kissed aha

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
ok so played about 10 hours so far gotta say the game is a lot of fun really enjoying driving about in first person and the 1001035195109 solutions to big quests. i really could do without that absolutely horrid, stiff - poopoo hitbox melee combat though.

male voice actor is gold though he's got a really good voice and that whiskey voice really sells it, perfect encapsulation of emotions, very happy with.

Last edited:

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
they let people pirate their games on purpose in hopes they'll have more faith in the company. i used to pirate games to try them out since people dont do demos anymore and then when i liked something i'd buy it for the big money i think it's a valid business strategy since people are gonna pirate the game anyway.