Cyberpunk 2077

key

Nebulae
Lot of bugs and technical issues but I'm really not too discouraged. As many RPGs as I've played I'm fairly used to them.

In my opinion CD should have had some kind of beta test for the game. Open world projects this big are bound to have massive amounts of bugs, and you need a bigger test group to properly find them. Would have likely resulted in a smoother launch.

Also don't think they should have announced this game when they did. I wouldn't have minded waiting til 2022 for the game if I had to, a finished product is always worth it. But longer waits either gain too much hype or end up losing it altogether.

Reactions: List

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
as much as i fucking hate saying this, this has been a massive flop for me. The game seriously is straight-up unfinished, optimization on my 3080 is awful, and I've crashed like four times, among other game-breaking bugs. What the fuck.
was gonna hit you with a "told you so" but im actually having a smooth and relatively bugless experience
there are some bugs but i mean its fucking launch day what do you expect
[doublepost=1607578162][/doublepost]
is there a they/them option
these are polish devs of course there isnt
there isnt even a "flat" option for the boobs if you pick the feminine body type

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I haven't crashed yet

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
quick question for the knowledgeable, my cpu is hitting temps as high as 86 Celsius after prolonged play (4 hours)
Is that something I should worry about or am I fine?

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
how the fuck do you read your shards i cant find it anywhere
is there literally just the 'read now' button when you pick them up and thats it?
[doublepost=1607579126][/doublepost]
quick question for the knowledgeable, my cpu is hitting temps as high as 86 Celsius...
Is that something I should worry about or am I fine?
probably not the best but i dont THINK youre gonna cook anything

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
how the fuck do you read your shards i cant find it anywhere
is there literally just the 'read now' button when you pick them up and thats it?
[doublepost=1607579126][/doublepost]
probably not the best but i dont THINK youre gonna cook anything
It's in the inventory screen, you can access them from there. Either that or the journal screen

Prolly journal but yeah

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
hi

surprisingly very little issues

seeing npcs clip into each other, once my vehicle wouldnt come to me, ragdolls spaz out a bit

need to give my pc a clean cus temps are fuckin skyrocketing, more than they should be and i know my pc is dirty as fuck - how much it helps idk but im not comfortable with how high its going

overall though really fuckin good so far

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
Had a few technical issues a few hours in related to graphics. Ended up fixing it (it seems.)

Overall the game has been great. Great graphics. Great story. Great content.

If the bugs get patched, I think it'll be a 10/10 game.

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
i am still very fucking confused by the fact im getting incredibly smooth gameplay on a 1070 with two monitors and in borderless windowed
on fucking ultra

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
i prefer m9k over 2077's gunplay
cba to be invested in whatever the story's trying to get at either, not after the (corpo) intro that was doing good to establish characters and the story, but ended up in a minute or two cutscene to develop an entire relationship with jackie over what appeared to be the span of the next few years, whose original close work relationship with me was only contextually supported by a few sentences beforehand

zzzz

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
was gonna hit you with a "told you so" but im actually having a smooth and relatively bugless experience
there are some bugs but i mean its fucking launch day what do you expect
[doublepost=1607578162][/doublepost]
these are polish devs of course there isnt
there isnt even a "flat" option for the boobs if you pick the feminine body type
thankfully there isnt

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
ewi331Z.jpg

Reggie

fresh prince of baghdad
Nebulae
surprised that the game is super well optimized, even with the lowest tier rtx card I've got, I'm able to run at max setting w/ ray tracing

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
the ironic part is the character customization was paraded around and then... it's not as in-depth as fucking games from 2008

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
only issue i have is with cutscenes, some things like floating objects. other than that i love it

M3lon

Approved by Erdogan
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the ironic part is the character customization was paraded around and then... it's not as in-depth as fucking games from 2008
I dont see an issue with this hell i am happy that they simplified the character creation so i can jump into the game right away