Cyberpunk 2077

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
Did you guys know that in Home Alone Joe Pesci plays a cop in the start of the film and then he also plays Harry, one of the burglars later in the film

Was money really that tight they had to cast the same guy twice??????

I laugh in the face of your attempt to wrap your head around this. But alas I guess some people need to be of low intellect for intelligence to even mean anything. It was very obviously a subtle critique of capitalism and how those who work critical roles in society such as law enforcement are underpaid as a result of it. Ironically turning them into the very thing they were trying to stop, your welcome.
Fools, both of you. Are you ignoramuses too dense to understand that the "officer" was merely the burglar "casing the joint", as they say? It is rather pitiful watching you squabble over such things when neither of you are any sort of correct. I understand it may be hard for your underdeveloped brains to control your compulsive urges, but please, this is a sophisticated forum.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
>photo mode

there is literally a "paint me like one of your french girls" pose

they really know their audience

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
9y9e9zjto7461.png

quick reminder that up until LATE into development they were still talking about it being turn-based which goes to show they did pretty much fuck-all before the 2-year crunch

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
quick reminder that up until LATE into development they were still talking about it being turn-based which goes to show they did pretty much fuck-all before the 2-year crunch

ok bro, you can shut your stupid mouth now with your negative bullshit

its like your soul hungers to hate things

for the past weeks ive been hungering for this game, now that i have it, im trying not to play it before my buddy can install my GPU

duality of a gamer

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
ok bro, you can shut your stupid mouth now with your negative bullshit

its like your soul hungers to hate things

for the past weeks ive been hungering for this game, now that i have it, im trying not to play it before my buddy can install my GPU

duality of a gamer
no im genuinely excited to play it and i dont doubt itll be a good game but im saying its probably not going to be as good as people are expecting because, well... it was rushed

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
no im genuinely excited to play it and i dont doubt itll be a good game but im saying its probably not going to be as good as people are expecting because, well... it was rushed

as long as the game makes me feel like a cyber punk, then ign's review will not have disappointed.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
first impressions

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS AMAZING

corpo path is based

ill play more tomorrow because its late but fuck me im impressed, and my computer's handling it like a champ so far. im on ray tracing ultra and im getting veeeery nice frames

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
btw amd gpu users, if you're struggling to hit 60 frames, put ur your resolution scale to 75-80% and turn on radeon image sharpening in alt+r menu

it's basically nvidia dlss but not really, but I got like a 15-20 frame boost

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
steam's first-time setup (installing microsoft vc redist) is making my pc absolutely shit itself
what the fuck is going on
[doublepost=1607567101][/doublepost]

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I enjoy it but the combat's a bit fucked.

Also, my computer can't handle a lot of the game on low settings.

Feelsbadman.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Happy to report Crowds are much better on PC. It looked like that trailer was just because of old console hardware as well probably because of the area

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
fucking hell i have to run on low with 50% resolution scale to get 40 fps because of my fucking monitor

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
Running it well, but I have a good PC.

The game looks beautiful. I'm running it at 60 FPS on High/Ultra.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
image1.jpg

image0.jpg

Zoo wee mama I can actually run it FULL on 60 FPS all the fucking time

Games pretty fucking great. And I’m just doing the same missions they already showed

With RTX it’s just like real life... you’re fucking blinded whenever you drive with the sun infront of you