Cyberpunk 2077

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
Honestly very conflicted with this game;

On one hand its a fun, very immersive and detailed world which I think incapsulates the cyberpunk aesthetic really well.

On the other hand it is a buggy, unplayable mess that looks like a PS2 game when its running on my PS4. I know it is a piece of outdated hardware but they shouldn't be providing it on the system if it can't even run the game.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Honestly very conflicted with this game;

On one hand its a fun, very immersive and detailed world which I think incapsulates the cyberpunk aesthetic really well.

On the other hand it is a buggy, unplayable mess that looks like a PS2 game when its running on my PS4. I know it is a piece of outdated hardware but they shouldn't be providing it on the system if it can't even run the game.
people were theorizing that its delay was mainly just waiting for the next gen consoles to drop cause it seems so badly optimized for older gens and tbh looking at some of the gameplay im a bit convinced

Reactions: List

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
HALT. YOU THERE.
depositphotos_45060115-stock-photo-stop-right-there.jpg

A MANDATORY CYBERPUNK 2077 DRIP CHECK IS CURRENTLY BEING ENFORCED IN THIS AREA. POST YOUR DOPEST THREADS AND COOLEST KICKS IMMEDIATELY.

mIFWyeO.png

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Anyone know if it's possible to find V's Samurai jacket anywhere?
This is a spoiler for when you've done the (((BIG GIG))) and get a little further into the story, don't click if you aren't accompanied by a side character consistently

When trying to find Johnny Silverhand's old spot to play music at, you will upon visiting, find out that it's been turned into a noodle spot. You get directed to a street vendor who sells vintage records, in this shop you can buy the Samurai clothing

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
HALT. YOU THERE.
depositphotos_45060115-stock-photo-stop-right-there.jpg

A MANDATORY CYBERPUNK 2077 DRIP CHECK IS CURRENTLY BEING ENFORCED IN THIS AREA. POST YOUR DOPEST THREADS AND COOLEST KICKS IMMEDIATELY.

mIFWyeO.png
s7MQhCL.jpg

pov schizo

no cinematic screenshot because fuck you

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Nearly 11 hours later

its done. Its downloaded

if its corrupt or something im gonna be very dissapointed

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
despite not being what we dreamed about, this game is still absoloutely stunning and is definitely a bench mark for the next generation of triple A games, just as GTA V was when the 360/3 generation ended and the one/4 generation started.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
honestly i cant play too much in a single sitting

i am getting 20 fps on lowest settings with 50% internal resolution and i have a pretty beefy rig

they need to optimize this game

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
honestly the people posting their fits on this thread got 0 drip im sorry but you guys look like shit

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
tl;dr

buggy fucking mess but none of it is game breaking

im having fun and i think once it's ironed out and i get a better pc it'll be even better

people who went into this without expectations (like me) and only really understood the baseline concept of the game (like me) probably feel far less underwhelmed by the product, but overall i really think it's a good game

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
If you didn't pick the Tequila for Jackies Funeral, I think we might not be able to be friends anymore

gfbmz9B.jpg
i cried like a bitch but i picked the book because he read it before every big job he did and im hoping big man's got a few more coming up in the sky, bless up

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
honestly the people posting their fits on this thread got 0 drip im sorry but you guys look like shit
>Macedonian

Argument immediately invalidated.

Plus you ain’t contributed to the drip check yet king..............