Cyberpunk 2077

D

Deleted member 22

Johnny Silverhand gansta till you take your schizo meds
EZR7ZnAXQAEdKKJ

MISTY SAYS YOUR BODY AND SOUL IS GOING TO BE HIJACKED BY TERRORIST KEANU REEVES THEREFORE ITS REAL TAKE YOUR MEDS

Reactions: List

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
HALT. YOU THERE.
depositphotos_45060115-stock-photo-stop-right-there.jpg

A MANDATORY CYBERPUNK 2077 DRIP CHECK IS CURRENTLY BEING ENFORCED IN THIS AREA. POST YOUR DOPEST THREADS AND COOLEST KICKS IMMEDIATELY.

mIFWyeO.png
3ATuo9L.png

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
its very fun being able to just straight up be a cunt to people and they stop talking immediately

and convincingly sound like a rich cunt to the people it matters to

so fucking glad i chose corpo, impeccably based. just wish the life paths had a bit more impact on the game

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
its very fun being able to just straight up be a cunt to people and they stop talking immediately

and convincingly sound like a rich cunt to the people it matters to

so fucking glad i chose corpo, impeccably based. just wish the life paths had a bit more impact on the game
being a cunt < just shooting people in the middle of conversations

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
but fuck do i need a break i have literally been playing for 22 straight hours holy shit
im gonna go play a MOO where i dont have to take in as much
[doublepost=1607648812][/doublepost]
being a cunt < just shooting people in the middle of conversations
>bump into npc
>they tell me to fuck off
>immediately fry his brain with my l33t netrunner skillz

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Okay you fuckers you no longer have permission to shit on nomads cause we got panams phat posterior

I’m simping that ass till I literally die fuck it

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
Okay you fuckers you no longer have permission to shit on nomads cause we got panams phat posterior

I’m simping that ass till I literally die fuck it
street kid better be able to get the dommy nomad gf or im gonna fucking bomb poland

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
The game has me hooked

It has undeniable problems, mainly with optimisation and bugs

The gameplay and story is carrying hard, it's like deus ex which is all I've wanted for a long time

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
The game has me hooked

The gameplay and story is carrying hard, it's like deus ex which is all I've wanted for a long time
i was gifted it and i wanna play it so bad rn but i think ill wait till my finals are over and bug fixes are sent out on january

(hopefully)

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
you are not a real cyberpunk gamer if u dont incessantly call jackie after everything you do to leave voicemails for him while you cry

Pb0qQ0t.png
ok man just spoil the game it hink?

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
ok man just spoil the game it hink?
this is information that's in every trailer and gameplay preview they've dropped, the whole first act has been out there for months

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
this is information that's in every trailer and gameplay preview they've dropped, the whole first act has been out there for months
spoiler

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
The game has me hooked

To be honest I’m just glad that the launch issues were ones pertaining to technical issues and bugs than it lacking content, because you can patch bugs after launch; you can’t really add content in however after launch that doesn’t come in the form of DLC.

Just wish there were more cars to get my hands on to be honest since just driving around is entertaining. Not a lot available at the moment, but considering cars seem to be tied to level/street reputation I’m sure that’ll change as things progress.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
To be honest I’m just glad that the launch issues were ones pertaining to technical issues and bugs than it lacking content, because you can patch bugs after launch; you can’t really add content in however after launch that doesn’t come in the form of DLC.

Just wish there were more cars to get my hands on to be honest since just driving around is entertaining. Not a lot available at the moment, but considering cars seem to be tied to level/street reputation I’m sure that’ll change as things progress.
bit disappointed i cant pimp or change the cars i own at all, really figured a high tech skill would tie into that especially if you're playing nomad

also they really need to add a barber so you can change your look around

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
bit disappointed i cant pimp or change the cars i own at all, really figured a high tech skill would tie into that especially if you're playing nomad
One of the things I wish they would’ve done but tbh I’m just glad that there’s at least options available for you to buy other cars and use whatever you want (so long as it’s purchased) rather than being forced to stick with just one 24/7.