Cyberpunk 2077

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
i swear all the fights are janky bullshit im level 41 and i die in 4 hits no matter the combatant, and they nab off a shit load of my hp when I block at all

they also all take around 100 punches to kill
gorilla arms and just charge attack to stunlock them when they block because it stumbles them/knocks them to the floor, lots of light attacks followed by a heavy because the monkey fists do build damage with light attacks, if you stay in their face the entire time all they'll attack you with is just a push back and swing, where all you gotta do is dodge back twice, i beat the hardest main fighter (rhino, the woman) doing this at only level 30

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
prpg.png

23.png

started a new game

still on the prologue, just finished every single mission in watson (except for one which i for some reason cant start)

over 86k cash to spare, started just disassembling weapons and armour instead of selling it, got top shelf cybernetics and im level 14/SC 30

playing blade only/katana, min maxxing is good if you wanna feel like a badass cause you just cut through enemies like theyre nothing with 1 slice

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
prpg.png

23.png

started a new game

still on the prologue, just finished every single mission in watson (except for one which i for some reason cant start)

over 86k cash to spare, started just disassembling weapons and armour instead of selling it, got top shelf cybernetics and im level 14/SC 30

playing blade only/katana, min maxxing is good if you wanna feel like a badass cause you just cut through enemies like theyre nothing with 1 slice
get the bleeding stuff for more health gamer

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
get the bleeding stuff for more health gamer
i will but theres no point

you kill cyberpsychos with 3 power attacks at this point, if they even bleed at all youre not getting anything, I have the perks that give you 30% HP on kill though

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
i will but theres no point

you kill cyberpsychos with 3 power attacks at this point, if they even bleed at all youre not getting anything, I have the perks that give you 30% HP on kill though
what difficulty

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ok, real question do, what is your guys favorite radio? Mine is the Latino music one, don't remember the name but is pretty good :D

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Thought I was overpowered, went down into a different section of the city, accidentally started some combat at a reported attack that had Very High risk. Literarily get insta killed by a pistol headshot while I‘m driving. Smh

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
EVER TELL YOU ABOUR JACKIE THE GENIUS WHERE I BREAK INTO ARASAKA TOWER THATS CALLED REAL RESISTING
EVER TELL YOU ABOUR JACKIE THE GENIUS WHERE I BREAK INTO ARASAKA TOWER THATS CALLED REAL RESISTING IT WAS ONE FATEFUL DAY THAT ME, JACKIE THE GENIUS, BROKE INTO ARASAKA TOWER AND WAS IMPALED AND DIED NOW THAT'S CALLED REAL RESISTING

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
EVER TELL YOU ABOUR JACKIE THE GENIUS WHERE I BREAK INTO ARASAKA TOWER THATS CALLED REAL RESISTING
EVER TELL YOU ABOUR JACKIE THE GENIUS WHERE I BREAK INTO ARASAKA TOWER THATS CALLED REAL RESISTING IT WAS ONE FATEFUL DAY THAT ME, JACKIE THE GENIUS, BROKE INTO ARASAKA TOWER AND WAS IMPALED AND DIED NOW THAT'S CALLED REAL RESISTING
it wasnt arasaka tower its called konpeki plaza its a hotel idiots not an arasaka building stupid idiots idiot