Cyberpunk 2077

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Remember when Cyberpunk trailers first game out and the first thing we did was paste our Jackie copypasta?

Numbers

ok
Nebulae

mnJK1Sg_d.webp

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

I actually bought it right before the missions where you get Jackie's bike, so I just reloaded back to before I bought it and got the free bike instead, very pretty but expensive when you can just get the free bike :3

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
just thinking back to act 1 where adam smasher has such a wonderful way with words

“you look like a slab of fuckable meat.”

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
dQbxcrk.jpg

So, I got the ending where you ride out into the desert with your new family, while romancing Judy (meaning she came along)
I suppose this is the happier ending?
Kept Takemura alive and pretty sure in the end credits he tell you to seppuku lmao

Also checked out the suicide ending, the acting in the credits for that one (especially Judy) is really good, even made me proper sad to see.

I suppose though this isn't the 'true' ending, V doesn't fulfil her dream, a recurring theme in talks with Jackie Wells/Johnny about who she wanted to become, I guess being the Legend of NC just wasn't in the cards if you wanted to have the 'truly happy' ending.

I wish there was a way to stay in NC with your love interest and be big boss of the afterlife, but I guess that would mean the MC never truly freed themselves so it wouldn't make sense

Honestly amazing game and the story made me forgive the bugs, what end did you get gamers?

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
dQbxcrk.jpg

So, I got the ending where you ride out into the desert with your new family, while romancing Judy (meaning she came along)
I suppose this is the happier ending?
Kept Takemura alive and pretty sure in the end credits he tell you to seppuku lmao

Also checked out the suicide ending, the acting in the credits for that one (especially Judy) is really good, even made me proper sad to see.

I suppose though this isn't the 'true' ending, V doesn't fulfil her dream, a recurring theme in talks with Jackie Wells/Johnny about who she wanted to become, I guess being the Legend of NC just wasn't in the cards if you wanted to have the 'truly happy' ending.

I wish there was a way to stay in NC with your love interest and be big boss of the afterlife, but I guess that would mean the MC never truly freed themselves so it wouldn't make sense

Honestly amazing game and the story made me forgive the bugs, what end did you get gamers?
I mean there are endings where it ends 'good' in some sense of the word. There's a secret ending which is the best ending in regards to a night city ending.

However I wonder why there aren't any endings where you either A. Steal a similar chip to put your own digi into so you can just.. take over your own body? or B. Re-create that chip seeing as you get the schematics for it and put your own digi into it so you can take over your own body.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
detail i noticed:

male V pushes people when running through them, female V dodges them

or maybe its tied to your reflexes/strength

either way neat detail

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
I mean there are endings where it ends 'good' in some sense of the word. There's a secret ending which is the best ending in regards to a night city ending.

However I wonder why there aren't any endings where you either A. Steal a similar chip to put your own digi into so you can just.. take over your own body? or B. Re-create that chip seeing as you get the schematics for it and put your own digi into it so you can take over your own body.
wow didn't even think of that but ye, why can't you just steal yo shit back, you got the schematics...
as for the night city endings, yeah, but it's never truly happy because you end up alone - unless of course you never romanced any character in which case it makes total sense - nightcity ending is the happy ending if you're single - although if you're not it's kinda depress