Cyberpunk 2077

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Rumors are that MAYBE we'll get the 2.0 patch tomorrow or at least a release date

super excited for the patch, I want to start a 100% new save to experience all the new shit, a bit sad cause i couldn't spec up in time but super happy to lose myself in NC again

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Rumors are that MAYBE we'll get the 2.0 patch tomorrow or at least a release date

super excited for the patch, I want to start a 100% new save to experience all the new shit, a bit sad cause i couldn't spec up in time but super happy to lose myself in NC again
Honestly same, I intentionally finished only 1 playthrough just so I could experience the game again in a more finished state (unless they lied again......)

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Official release date for 2.0 is 21st September!!

So you got 5 days if you decide 100% fresh the game

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Official release date for 2.0 is 21st September!!

So you got 5 days if you decide 100% fresh the game
My guess is the DLC plays in half-way through the campaign so they want players to enjoy 2.0 and then enter the DLC at an appropriate time

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My guess is the DLC plays in half-way through the campaign so they want players to enjoy 2.0 and then enter the DLC at an appropriate time

Talking of the DLC, I'm really really wondering whether they'll add a new ending or something akin to it

rob

Nebulae
Talking of the DLC, I'm really really wondering whether they'll add a new ending or something akin to it
how does the DLC tie into the game? is it like the witcher 3 expansions where I can just finish the base game and go onto the DLC?

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
how does the DLC tie into the game? is it like the witcher 3 expansions where I can just finish the base game and go onto the DLC?

pretty sure yes, dogtown is in night city but you can only enter it with DLC obviously, it seems large enough

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
i just hope the dlc adds some overhauls to the game itself. A lot of system wanted me to not play it cuz they were kinda shit

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i just hope the dlc adds some overhauls to the game itself. A lot of system wanted me to not play it cuz they were kinda shit

from what we've seen, they pretty much overhauled everything lmao

the perk system was COMPLETELY reworked, for example, with a lot of other new additions

according to Eurogamer, at least the following:
  • Redesigned skill trees and perks
  • Revamped cyberware and new capacity system
  • Vehicle combat and car chases
  • Combat AI improvements
  • New police system
  • UI and UX improvements
  • Loot, items and crafting changes
  • New radio stations (including Community Radio Station Growl FM)

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
from what we've seen, they pretty much overhauled everything lmao

the perk system was COMPLETELY reworked, for example, with a lot of other new additions

according to Eurogamer, at least the following:
  • Redesigned skill trees and perks
  • Revamped cyberware and new capacity system
  • Vehicle combat and car chases
  • Combat AI improvements
  • New police system
  • UI and UX improvements
  • Loot, items and crafting changes
  • New radio stations (including Community Radio Station Growl FM)

if the next thing they change is that clothing is now just clothing and no longer has armor stats so i dont have to look like an idiot just for perfect stats i'm actually sold

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
if the next thing they change is that clothing is now just clothing and no longer has armor stats so i dont have to look like an idiot just for perfect stats i'm actually sold

yep that's already the case too

clothes is just clothes now, armor and shit is installed in different invisible slots

you can also pre-plan your builds now: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/build-planner

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
too much thinking

consider the following:

consider the following:

hN9nuUg.png

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm pondering on some Cruelty Squad inspired build for my next run lol, any suggestions
If you are thinking cruelty squad then you need a build that focuses purely on fast action mobility. so anything that gives you jumps, speed etc.

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Only two days left !!
If you are thinking cruelty squad then you need a build that focuses purely on fast action mobility. so anything that gives you jumps, speed etc.

Yeah I think I'll go for this, maxing out body and cool, with some additionals in reflexes and technical for additional firepower, maybe some in intelligence

my idea was starting as the corpo (i fucking love the corpo special dialogue options) and essentially grabbing a shotgun and HMG as soon as I can. probably going for a combination of stealth and action - infiltrate without detection, do what you have to do, and then go back in and destroy everything :)

key

Nebulae
damn, pushed back three months. not really that surprising I guess given how the launch went. still would've thought they'd have learned about not giving themselves enough time with all that nonsense.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
damn, pushed back three months. not really that surprising I guess given how the launch went. still would've thought they'd have learned about not giving themselves enough time with all that nonsense.
Huh

Wdym?