Cyberpunk 2077

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
they pushed the dlc/patch back three months. december 18th now
Where'd you hear that?

I checked everywhere and it's not been mentioned anywhere official from what I can tell

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Where'd you hear that?

I checked everywhere and it's not been mentioned anywhere official from what I can tell
His source

Trollface_non-free.png

Reactions: List

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
We are so back fellas

this is all so promising

i'm literally just waiting for 2.0 to drop so I can play lmao, genuinely hyped as fuck to return to Night City. super hopeful for the new Combat AI and Police, I'm just wondering how they're implementing the latter. in most of my runs I barely ever encountered police since I pretty much did no carjacking or killing random NPCs. would be baller as fuck if they respond more often if you cause trouble somewhere like a gig and go in loud

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
this is all so promising

i'm literally just waiting for 2.0 to drop so I can play lmao, genuinely hyped as fuck to return to Night City. super hopeful for the new Combat AI and Police, I'm just wondering how they're implementing the latter. in most of my runs I barely ever encountered police since I pretty much did no carjacking or killing random NPCs. would be baller as fuck if they respond more often if you cause trouble somewhere like a gig and go in loud

God I remember how utterly broken the cops used to be on launch lmao

Spawn out of thin air behind you when you got cop attention then instantly ram into a wall

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
big gripe i have with cyberpunk that i dont see getting elevated is that night city isn't very fun to just hang out in and roleplay

there's nothing to do apart from go from mission to mission

cant sit at a bar, cant hang out with the friend/romance characters

i wish it was more like GTA or RDR2 in that regard

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
big gripe i have with cyberpunk that i dont see getting elevated is that night city isn't very fun to just hang out in and roleplay

it really does feel like a lot of "RPGs" from triple A devs are just action games with some choices in the story slapped on, and a skill tree.

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
God I remember how utterly broken the cops used to be on launch lmao

Spawn out of thin air behind you when you got cop attention then instantly ram into a wall

I just really hope we can hear the banger that is the maxtac theme more often now lol

i think that's seriously the biggest challenge for that game which I think should 100% be improved in whatever Sequel they plan (or mods for now). i love these passive interactions a lot, but right now I'm just happy that the big parts of the game work as intended

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

it really does feel like a lot of "RPGs" from triple A devs are just action games with some choices in the story slapped on, and a skill tree.
well, they have since rebranded it to an action adventure game with some sprinkled rpg features

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
well, they have since rebranded it to an action adventure game with some sprinkled rpg features

yeah i've always said that CP2077 wasn't an RPG

calling CP2077 an RPG means you must also accept that Borderlands 2 is an RPG

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

I can somewhat recommend this one even though it isn't perfect. Scratches the itch a bit IG

tbh I'm just craving a companion mod in any singleplayer game

i don't mind going through a game SP, but I love some companion just giving me cool one liners and maybe one or two emotional sidequests