Cyberpunk 2077

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
(Don't Fear) The Reaper is genuinely the only acceptable ending to me, simply because V is unironically a beast by the end of the game, and this ending is really just a test of your power. The only time I ever die during the secret ending is now funnily enough Adam Smasher, he's become a lot tankier, which took me by full surprise

I do wish they expanded on the Konpeki Plaza ending tho :(

considering V is able to take on Adam Smasher, who's a bullet timer, V's probably up there in terms of battleboarding characters

David might be unnaturally resistant to cybernetics but V straight up tanks borgware with 0 effect on his psyche

he is a fucking specimen of a human being

Reactions: List

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
considering V is able to take on Adam Smasher, who's a bullet timer, V's probably up there in terms of battleboarding characters

David might be unnaturally resistant to cybernetics but V straight up tanks borgware with 0 effect on his psyche

he is a fucking specimen of a human being

iirc the reason V can take on so much cyberware is since Johnny, who's already considered a Cyberpsycho according to Pondsmith, takes a major "hit" of the humanity damage that'd V otherwise encounter, so V is literally built different

and besides that, even without implants V is still a scary motherfucker, survived a headshot and has died and might as well still be a dead man standing, pulled off the heist from Konpeki Plaza even though it went to shit, danced with all the Megacorps and gangs... i know V depends a lot how you play him, but I've become oddly fond of the character V truly is

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
iirc the reason V can take on so much cyberware is since Johnny, who's already considered a Cyberpsycho according to Pondsmith, takes a major "hit" of the humanity damage that'd V otherwise encounter, so V is literally built different

and besides that, even without implants V is still a scary motherfucker, survived a headshot and has died and might as well still be a dead man standing, pulled off the heist from Konpeki Plaza even though it went to shit, danced with all the Megacorps and gangs... i know V depends a lot how you play him, but I've become oddly fond of the character V truly is

no way in fuck is johnny a cyberpsycho he literally only has a cybernetic arm lmao

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
no way in fuck is johnny a cyberpsycho he literally only has a cybernetic arm lmao
jwngXSr.png

but keep in mind, cyberpsychosis isn't just implants, it's also other aspects of a person's life, Johnny had severe trauma after the war, David lost pretty much everyone he cared about

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
jwngXSr.png

but keep in mind, cyberpsychosis isn't just implants, it's also other aspects of a person's life, Johnny had severe trauma after the war, David lost pretty much everyone he cared about

shouldve just paid 1000 eddies for some therapy to regain 2d6 humanity tbh

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
V is undoubtedly the greatest Solo Night City has ever seen, and probably will remain that way for some time especially if the Crystal Palace heist went smoothly in that ending.

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Shit goes EXTREMELY hard holy shit

on another question, what are all of your favourite gigs / side quests?

for gigs, I fucking love Fixer, Merc, Soldier Spy, the OST is a banger, I also love Concrete Cage Trap since the quest location is really cool. it feels like they put a lot of thought into Regina's gigs, they're always based. honestly, all the other DLC they added with "Added Side Missions" is cool as fuck, like the gig Desperate Measures

but in general, I know a lot of people see Regina Jones as this Preston Garvey Cyberpunk knockoff with her giving all these Cyberpsycho quests and all, but tbh I even enjoyed those.

aside from that, side quest wise, I always complete Judy's quests asap, not to shoot for the romance but mainly because it's tragic as fuck. of course I also love the chippin in' quest, it's funny and deep at the same time.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So I fixed my AI issue by just reloading back to a save file that still worked fine, I am not sure how long it will stay working but I'll keep updated. If anyone is having any issues with it try and keep manual saves before every mission just in case you need to reload. Furthermore, the bug happened more noticiably when I started a few gig in dogtown, so save before any dog town gig as they may permanently break your save file

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So I fixed my AI issue by just reloading back to a save file that still worked fine, I am not sure how long it will stay working but I'll keep updated. If anyone is having any issues with it try and keep manual saves before every mission just in case you need to reload. Furthermore, the bug happened more noticiably when I started a few gig in dogtown, so save before any dog town gig as they may permanently break your save file

I'd recommend 100% reporting the issue to Reddit and directly to CDPR Customer Support, Reddit because CDPR watches it and others might give their experience, E-Mail for obvious reporting

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'd recommend 100% reporting the issue to Reddit and directly to CDPR Customer Support, Reddit because CDPR watches it and others might give their experience, E-Mail for obvious reporting
Yeah there have been a lot of reports on it already, so hopefully it will get an official fix eventually

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
i wasnt that impressed by 2077 originally, decided to replay it today so checked out nexusmods and WHY IS THERE SO MUCH COOMER SHIT. we need to start ritually murdering gamers. they do not deserve judy or any games ever

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
i wasnt that impressed by 2077 originally, decided to replay it today so checked out nexusmods and WHY IS THERE SO MUCH COOMER SHIT. we need to start ritually murdering gamers. they do not deserve judy or any games ever
wow, a huge proportion of gamers are degenerate chronic masturbators?? there's no way this could be right

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Hey at least they removed the pregnant V mod, it's not all bad. And it's nowhere near as vile as the Skyrim modding pages.

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

now imagine this, but if we had access to a full modding tool on the scale of Skyrim's modding, it'd be horrible

but on another note, I'd fucking love a more advanced modding system, since they're moving away from the RED Engine anyway, a SDK or something would be fucking amazing lmao

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
wow, a huge proportion of gamers are degenerate chronic masturbators?? there's no way this could be right
i do not play new games often or rly ever im not exposed to it. last game i modded recently was rdr2 and there are no big titty arthur morgan mods

Hey at least they removed the pregnant V mod, it's not all bad. And it's nowhere near as vile as the Skyrim modding pages.
pregnant judy is still there (source: my damaged eyes)