Cyberpunk 2077

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
you gamers remember when you had to drive down to gamestop to buy RATCHET AND CLANK (NEW), some old nostalgia to the drive home - getting that plastic wrap off and popping the disk in. i still do it sometimes because it makes me feel some kind of way.
feels like yesterday

christ I still remember when I walked down and bought MGS4 straight off the shelves

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
could be worse mate
my little brother once spent like £200 on smurfberries or something idk mobile games
i mean he also spent £300 of my parents money at once on my singing monsters

without telling them

they were livid and got a refund but holy shit lmfao

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I'd wager the delay isn't over the PC or next-gen releases, but the Stadia port.
It came in very late to the dev cycle, and naturally has a completely different environment to the rest of the platforms.

Why haven't they just delayed it alone instead of all of them?
"Day 1 Launch" requirements in their contract with Google, presumably.
C77 is probably the one of a few launches keeping that shitbox on life support.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I'd wager the delay isn't over the PC or next-gen releases, but the Stadia port.
It came in very late to the dev cycle, and naturally has a completely different environment to the rest of the platforms.

Why haven't they just delayed it alone instead of all of them?
"Day 1 Launch" requirements in their contract with Google, presumably.
C77 is probably the one of a few launches keeping that shitbox on life support.
im sure the 7 people that bought it on stadia are happy about this

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
i spent £5000 GBP on genshin impact and now there are loansharks outside my house oh god oh fu
the kobayashi have come to collect their due
JOSEON II: Gacha Adventure

The plot is the Kobayashi clan have racked up massive debt with their Dancing contests and their fascination with the new hot game on the market: Full Death: 2.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
lVT0KkH.png

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
JOSEON II: Gacha Adventure

The plot is the Kobayashi clan have racked up massive debt with their Dancing contests and their fascination with the new hot game on the market: Full Death: 2.

Leaked mission from Joseon 2, Tel Vurr has to infiltrate a loyalist party disguised as a caterer in the hopes that he can gain valuable Intel for the movement

Nebulae
if you need something to dull the agony of waiting, i highly recommend the recently released version of G string on steam - its a linear source shooter that deals with quintessential cyberpunky themes

some of you may remember this from moddb. it was released a decade ago. since then, the singular person behind it has been working daily to remake it from scratch at much much higher quality and this here is the culmination of her efforts

its like 27 turkish liras. shouldnt be any more than 10 bucks for you euros and yanks. if you got the money, toss it over and give it a look. i already bought it and im excited to play through it

( also the original version is still free on moddb https://www.moddb.com/mods/g-string/downloads/g-string-v1)

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Alternatively, Cloudpunk has released a new update with a cockpit view, its a really good game I recommend if you like a passive chill cyberpunk type of game

more info on the article if you are interested <3