Cyberpunk 2077

Nebulae
How did I miss this? Been years since I played the mod.

asked myself the same question when i found out today

Is the psy stuff still in?

from the store page

Your telekinetic/pyrokinetic abilities will be available from the start and throughout most of the game, they should be enough to make progress until there are more means of input available. Worthy to note that initially your night-vision will be disabled as your biosuit was damaged presumably in earlier lab experiments.

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
the more i read into whats been going on during the development the more this is starting to look like this decade's duke nukem forever

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
starting to feel bad about kafe gifting me cyberpunk over a mtg card

Reactions: List

Mogelix

Electron
Nebulae
image0.jpg

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
damn the game got delayed for 20 days and you lot went from loving it to calling it a failure

its more than that tbh

imo its the culmination of several things:
-the game being delayed AFTER going gold (being finished) which is historic
-this being the 3rd delay in a row
-this being a delay after they confirmed there would be no more delays the day before the delay happened

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
honestly i fucking hate how they've marketed the game

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
honestly i fucking hate how they've marketed the game
Even the marketing guys didn’t know the delay was coming.

Their upper management sound like royal bastards based on the investor briefing that’s been floating around.

honestly my respect for CDPR is hitting rock bottom with how piss-poor this management has been

the devs have been great
the marketing team were just doing their job

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
honestly my respect for CDPR is hitting rock bottom with how piss-poor this management has been

the devs have been great
the marketing team were just doing their job
yeah the devs are all getting death threats because of the delay when this is obviously a problem caused by people higher up

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
pretty sad that people write death threats towards workers of a video game company. doesn't really matter if it's a developer, CEO, or a janitor. it's only a fucking game lmfao

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So as expected, the game is done and ready for PC but due to Xbox one and PS4 it is being delayed, its assumed they might have a contractural need to real it all at the same time, that's unfounded but it would make sense, another reason could just be they want to avoid spoilers, but anyways to answer the question "Do console hold PC back?" the answer is, yes, yes they do.

https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2...current-gen-console-versions-still-need-work/

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
So as expected, the game is done and ready for PC but due to Xbox one and PS4 it is being delayed, its assumed they might have a contractural need to real it all at the same time, that's unfounded but it would make sense, another reason could just be they want to avoid spoilers, but anyways to answer the question "Do console hold PC back?" the answer is, yes, yes they do.

https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2...current-gen-console-versions-still-need-work/
Seeing as I now have a PC capable of handling most if not all PC games.

mob1.jpg

Down with consoles! burn them to the ground! The demons!

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

something something something

stadia

something

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
something something something

stadia

something

I think stadia is part of the problem, but I don't think its the main reason, considering stadia is streaming after all, and current gen consoles have been having troubles recently, like watch dogs legion cause the xbox one x to overheat to dangerous levels.

D

Deleted member 3818

I think stadia is part of the problem, but I don't think its the main reason, considering stadia is streaming after all, and current gen consoles have been having troubles recently, like watch dogs legion cause the xbox one x to overheat to dangerous levels.
My PS4 when I try play cybercunt

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

so why does rockstar launch games on consoles waaaaay before PC lol