Cyberpunk 2077

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
New Night City Wire episode confirmed on November 19th.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
just had a look at their twitter, the night city wire episode has been delayed until april next year
a real shame too, they just had to push halo infinite back a few eons as well.

FaZzX3P.jpg

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
A batch of the achievements got leaked, if you want to go over them.

There's a lot of stuff hidden behind 'secret achievement' so there's no plot spoilers inside, that being said it's still going in a spoiler tag regardless.
4w9111guy0z51.png

rb8h30guy0z51.png

ka17wyfuy0z51.png

ih1rq3guy0z51.png

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Management said that they don't like the December release date iirc so get ready for round 4.

I just cancelled my pre-order when it got delayed for the 3rd time, bought games that are actually released.

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
Management said that they don't like the December release date iirc so get ready for round 4.

I just cancelled my pre-order when it got delayed for the 3rd time, bought games that are actually released.
If they delay it again they will probably lose investors so I doubt it.

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
If they delay it again they will probably lose investors so I doubt it.
Unless CDPR overestimates the hype I'm not betting on another delay but Management in CDPR sucks so who knows.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
More screenshots have been released (from the German localization video).

i6kow7yjqfz51.jpg

40ehcv5kqfz51.jpg

15p2rxbkqfz51.jpg

op1tekikqfz51.jpg

1c1i50okqfz51.jpg

yeh52bskqfz51.png

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
More screenshots have been released (from the German localization video).

i6kow7yjqfz51.jpg

40ehcv5kqfz51.jpg

15p2rxbkqfz51.jpg

op1tekikqfz51.jpg

1c1i50okqfz51.jpg

yeh52bskqfz51.png

i question how johnny silverhand is going to actually be able to interact with you considering he's dead and has been for about 50 years (assumedly he's a hologram projection but then at that point he'd be a glorified voice in your head?)

unless they're ignoring cyberpunk lore

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i question how johnny silverhand is going to actually be able to interact with you considering he's dead and has been for about 50 years (assumedly he's a hologram projection but then at that point he'd be a glorified voice in your head?)

the whole premise of the first demo bit is that he's stuck in this chip that you steal in the prologue and stick in your head, it's like the JOI girl from bladerunner 2049 except only you can see him

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
you hit the nail on the head

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae

idk if they've explicitly showed v interacting with him yet, from what i've seen he just hangs around and says stuff but the player doesn't respond? it'd be a bit schizo if they just start chatting

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
idk if they've explicitly showed v interacting with him yet, from what i've seen he just hangs around and says stuff but the player doesn't respond? it'd be a bit schizo if they just start chatting
the player does respond, it's been shown in vids all the way back to the deep dive one.

I imagine NPC's who don't know better will think V's fucked in the head.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
even if the game isn't everything it was hyped up to be, i'm sure it will be of game quality more along the lines of deus ex, rather than watch dogs legion

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
the player does respond, it's been shown in vids all the way back to the deep dive one.

I imagine NPC's who don't know better will think V's fucked in the head.
You’re sitting in a bar, you just had a few hits from a random chick you just paid 50 eddies to to bang. You’re nearly a dozen drinks in and you look over...

You see him, her... whatever the fuck it is. You can see not only a dick but a pair of tits on it... they’re talking to themself while staring at the wall...

You quit cold turkey then and there. You never leave your apartment again for fear of running into them on the street...

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
You’re sitting in a bar, you just had a few hits from a random chick you just paid 50 eddies to to bang. You’re nearly a dozen drinks in and you look over...

You see him, her... whatever the fuck it is. You can see not only a dick but a pair of tits on it... they’re talking to themself while staring at the wall...

You quit cold turkey then and there. You never leave your apartment again for fear of running into them on the street...
Imagine running into Truck Shepard while drinking, you would swear off alcohol then and there.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
even if the game isn't everything it was hyped up to be, i'm sure it will be of game quality more along the lines of deus ex, rather than watch dogs legion
even if it doesn't square up to the hype i reckon it'll still have enough to do that you'll get your moneys worth
cdpr are very good with side-quests and letting you fuck off and do your own thing

Last edited:

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
cdpr are very good with side-quests and letting you fuck off and do your own thing
I'm going to test the limit of how far we can abandon things at some point.

Might try to get something to eat while fighting Sasquatch, see if the game railroads me into staying within the building.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I'm going to test the limit of how far we can abandon things at some point.

Might try to get something to eat while fighting Sasquatch, see if the game railroads me into staying within the building.
they did say in interviews that if you do enough sidequests you can sprawl your way around main story missions and get a completely different experience. cool concept, slightly sad personally though as i like to 100% sidequests, at least for one side of the board - since I'm assuming there'll be plenty of faction-exclusive stuff that contradicts opposing ones