Cyberpunk 2077

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
they did say in interviews that if you do enough sidequests you can sprawl your way around main story missions and get a completely different experience. cool concept, slightly sad personally though as i like to 100% sidequests, at least for one side of the board - since I'm assuming there'll be plenty of faction-exclusive stuff that contradicts opposing ones
scared im gonna do sidequests and accidentally finish the game which annoys me

i hope theres a ‘play after you finish’ option like in GTA V where you can complete sidequests anyways

Reactions: List

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
Only downsize (which I hope is just because the gameplay is shown in console) is that crowd size in the city does feel pretty small overall. Although the game gives heavy deus ex vibes which I like.
Didn't notice it myself, I don't think that's a huge deal. PC will, most likely, still be king when it comes to those kinds of systems.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Didn't notice it myself, I don't think that's a huge deal. PC will, most likely, still be king when it comes to those kinds of systems.

My optimistic guess is that they scaled it down for consoles, I believe the Witcher had a slider for crowds, so on PC the city might feel most alive, but overall it's looking good :grinning:

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Only downsize (which I hope is just because the gameplay is shown in console) is that crowd size in the city does feel pretty small overall. Although the game gives heavy deus ex vibes which I like.
From what it looks like those aren't really the sprawling "hubs" you see when they showed off the crowd sizes before. More like back-alley streets and such.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
december 10th. its finally here, cyberpunk. you open your game box and slot the cd in; only 200 kb? how??
a singular image file
PbLWfyS.png

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
who else is going corpo-rat gang?

going to be epic sneaky neoliberal hacker.

my character will read in dollar signs
I'm still debating between Corpo-rat and Corpo-Brute.

On one hand: Le sneaky, make people kill themselves

On the other:

I'll prolly go for a mix.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
recent gameplay footage has shown some major graphical downgrades, or is that just me