Cyberpunk 2077

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I think people are cool and I am happy and glad to have what I do have and complaining about what I do have is pointless because I’m not dead and life is a really cool and awesome thing

I love everybody and I think including everyone is pretty freaking cool

I like video games so I can escape the hell that sometimes is reality so my brain can go BINGO BOINGO and I do the big smile

Why is everyone upset? That isn’t very cool guys let’s enjoy what we have in life

Reactions: List

sots

community bear
Nebulae
the gromit mug is honestly the perfect christmas gift for anyone

i have not met a single person that dislikes wallace and gromit, and gromit is my favourite character so i would love a mug in the shape of his head

perfect vessel for tea and coffee but id probably use it for tea more since i dont really drink coffee

Its a shame it doesnt ship to macedonia
It’s okay mute I’m going to buy one today and when it arrives I think it will be the perfect accessory for a photoshoot. I think people will really like seeing me drink tea (or coffee I haven’t much of a preferece, in fact I’m drinking coffee right now) so yeah I can’t wait for it to arrive im very excited thanks so much for the opportunity and I’m sorry they don’t deliver to MÆKĘDOŃJA

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the wallace and gromit mug is transphobic

might actually get the mug it looks pretty cool

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
It’s okay mute I’m going to buy one today and when it arrives I think it will be the perfect accessory for a photoshoot. I think people will really like seeing me drink tea (or coffee I haven’t much of a preferece, in fact I’m drinking coffee right now) so yeah I can’t wait for it to arrive im very excited thanks so much for the opportunity and I’m sorry they don’t deliver to MÆKĘDOŃJA
im glad youre purchasing the wallace and gromit gromit mug and i hope you enjoy many many liters of tea from it sots

Id love to see a few pictures of it when it arrives, i think the various shapes and contours of the mug could make for an interesting object for a photoshoot paired with nice lighting

im looking forward to it

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
6dEs5vZ.png

uhm so yeah and basically

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
6ZDzxKC_d.webp

My wife found me shrunken and she usually protects me when I am shrunken so I figured that I was safe with Judy. However, my wife decided to be mischievous and swallow me. After my wife swallowed me, she was all like “It is funny what I did to my husband.” Judy never did that to me before because she usually worries for my life if I am eaten.

After some time in my wife’s stomach, my wife said out loud, “It is funny I am not letting him out of my stomach!” still being mischievous.

However, after 45 minutes, I am now to the point where I am not savable. I am still alive but I would die regardless if I was thrown up at that point or not, my wife realizes that I am not going to live regardless and she says “My Powley!! What have I done??” knowing that I am not going to make it. She realized what she done and realized that it is too late to save me. Judy Cyberpunk's heart skips beats and her adrenaline rises, as she knows that she made a HUGE mistake swallowing me and not throwing me up.

She will not throw me up now because I am beyond savable. I am going to die regardless so my wife might as well let her stomach finish the job. If I am going to die even if she threw me up, leaving me in her stomach is the better option as she will get nutrients from my body. If she threw me up now, I would still die but Judy gets no nutrients from my body so keeping me in her stomach is the better option at this point.

Judy is going to have to live with the fact that she let her stomach kill her husband for the rest of her life. It will be a heavy burden on my wife.

@nexus

sots

community bear
Nebulae
6ZDzxKC_d.webp

My wife found me shrunken and she usually protects me when I am shrunken so I figured that I was safe with Judy. However, my wife decided to be mischievous and swallow me. After my wife swallowed me, she was all like “It is funny what I did to my husband.” Judy never did that to me before because she usually worries for my life if I am eaten.

After some time in my wife’s stomach, my wife said out loud, “It is funny I am not letting him out of my stomach!” still being mischievous.

However, after 45 minutes, I am now to the point where I am not savable. I am still alive but I would die regardless if I was thrown up at that point or not, my wife realizes that I am not going to live regardless and she says “My Powley!! What have I done??” knowing that I am not going to make it. She realized what she done and realized that it is too late to save me. Judy Cyberpunk's heart skips beats and her adrenaline rises, as she knows that she made a HUGE mistake swallowing me and not throwing me up.

She will not throw me up now because I am beyond savable. I am going to die regardless so my wife might as well let her stomach finish the job. If I am going to die even if she threw me up, leaving me in her stomach is the better option as she will get nutrients from my body. If she threw me up now, I would still die but Judy gets no nutrients from my body so keeping me in her stomach is the better option at this point.

Judy is going to have to live with the fact that she let her stomach kill her husband for the rest of her life. It will be a heavy burden on my wife.

@nexus
Wtf powley

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
i think token characters are inherently more racist or xphobic than not having them at all because all you do is build a stereotype instead of just blending them into world naturally where they belong like everyone else
yeah token characters are bad why is this even an argument

considering cyberpunk is set to be one of the most expensive, anticipated rpg games ever i think its perfectly reasonable to expect more than "token or nothing at all"

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
6ZDzxKC_d.webp

@nexus

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
6ZDzxKC_d.webp

@nexus
image0.jpg

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
6ZDzxKC_d.webp

@nexus

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
6ZDzxKC_d.webp

@nexus

unknown-80.png

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I'm sick of it.

I'm sick of @nexus hitting on Judy, she's so sweet and perfect and deserves better then that rotten worm. I've been with Judy, I entered the cyberspace between land and time and kissed Judy on her sweet supple moxxie lips. She's everything and more to me, and I won't let go of her now that I have her.

Nexus, this is your only warning. Stay away from Judy, she's happy with me.

Pictured: Me and Judy together ^^ our hands accidently touched and I gave her a kiss as she brought her hand back from the camera timer haha, she's so shy sometimes.

Jf79kbv_d.webp
yeha nice edit idiot
G8apOdb.png

here i am sitting in my wives lap while we play chinese video gaming
as you can tell we are very happy and she has her arm around me because we are happy together

if you ever insult my wife or our relationship again i will be forced to take measures against you beyond the restraining order we already have in place, i hope to never hear from you or your bogus claims again @Powley because as god is my witness me and this woman would go to the ends of the earth together and will continue to do so

if you should continue down this route there is only one place we will meet and its court

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i think the game will be okay

buggy and underwhelming but maybe i be surprised :D

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
i think the game will be okay

buggy and underwhelming but maybe i be surprised :smiley:

that is ok you can have such feelings for the game as you are your own person, and even tho i am hyped for the game, i respect your own individual personal opinion
thank you for not trying to dog the game out of i suppose lack of fulfillment in life

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
yeha nice edit idiot
G8apOdb.png

here i am sitting in my wives lap while we play chinese video gaming
as you can tell we are very happy and she has her arm around me because we are happy together

if you ever insult my wife or our relationship again i will be forced to take measures against you beyond the restraining order we already have in place, i hope to never hear from you or your bogus claims again @Powley because as god is my witness me and this woman would go to the ends of the earth together and will continue to do so

if you should continue down this route there is only one place we will meet and its court
I can see the edited lines asshole. Judy hates Chinese games and loves playing HOI4 as France. I tell her she's silly but she loves the culture haha.

I'm warning you, if you come near our apartment again I will be forced to inform the authorities.

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
me On my way! to colonise night city and take judy to be the queen of england