Cyberpunk 2077

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
bethesda's entire company in the modern age is built on the backs of buggy games.

in the words of todd howard
"it just works"

Reactions: List

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
'The bugs will ruin the game'
To that I say ha!
- Star Citizen player, will get grey hairs sooner than he should
I mean, bugs don't usually take away from the experience of the game itself and there are BOUND to be some bugs in a game as large as Cyberpunk is aiming to be.

But then again I'm also in the minority that has barely ever ran into any bugs, even in Bethesda games so maybe I just don't know the true horrors that lurk beneath the code.

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I mean, bugs don't usually take away from the experience of the game itself and there are BOUND to be some bugs in a game as large as Cyberpunk is aiming to be.

But then again I'm also in the minority that has barely ever ran into any bugs, even in Bethesda games so maybe I just don't know the true horrors that lurk beneath the code.
Good to find another lucky person.

I somehow manage to tip-tow around bugs in SC and never get the full buggy mess.

Then at the same time I have a beast of a PC that's capable of getting rather broken/non-optimized engines to work fine.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
it's not even saying something bad, it's warning people and letting people know how to be safe with them. people are pathetic
yeah thats what im taking the piss out of lol

some "gamers" are so sensitive about literally anything that even comes off as criticism, even perfectly sensible stuff like warning people with epilepsy to possibly avoid or avoid parts of the game - that they'll send death threats, insults and potentially dangerous stuff like the aforementioned at literally any1

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Good to find another lucky person.

I somehow manage to tip-tow around bugs in SC and never get the full buggy mess.

Then at the same time I have a beast of a PC that's capable of getting rather broken/non-optimized engines to work fine.
I currently have a pretty mid range laptop, and used to have a much, MUCH lower range laptop that didn't even have a GPU. Somehow, still never ran into any bugs beyond games just not running on my old piece of garbage.

I'm waiting for the day where I get black-bagged by Todd Howard at this point

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i dont get the bethesda games are full of bugs meme cause ive played through fo:nv and fo4 like 3-4 times each and cant recall encountering a single bug

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
i dont get the bethesda games are full of bugs meme cause ive played through fo:nv and fo4 like 3-4 times each and cant recall encountering a single bug
it's more prevalent in the Elder Scrolls, but in comparison to other games of the time at their standard Bethesda was infamous for having particularly buggy games.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Please check an oculist, you might be blind

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
it's more prevalent in the Elder Scrolls, but in comparison to other games of the time at their standard Bethesda was infamous for having particularly buggy games.
tbf i played both games years after release so most shit was probably patched anyways

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
hard for me to believe that bethesda made doom because it went against everything i thought bethesda was

guess its cos it was my first bethesda game

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
hard for me to believe that bethesda made doom because it went against everything i thought bethesda was

guess its cos it was my first bethesda game

id software made doom

bethesda published it and had next to no hand in its development