Cyberpunk: Edgerunners | SEPT 2022

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
this show missed a super big opportunity to use the silverhand theme

all 10 episodes i was waiting for it i wouldve creamed but no

David, Rebecca & Falco in the final episode clearing the tower from the bottom to the top, in the style of the Secret Ending of CP2077

Reactions: List

Rida

Electron
Nebulae
edgerunner.gif

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the feats shown by adam smasher in the finale have probably jumped him up in tier for battleboading, shit was nuts. Man called a Sandevistan rudimentary

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
holy fuck what a fucking ride
this masterpiece kept me hooked so much

I thought the sandevistan is a fucking menace
then came the cyberskeleton being a fucking fortress
then came fucking adam smasher
but the biggest damage was to my fucking heart seeing lucy on the moon

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I finished it. one of the better shows ive seen in the last like 5 years
I did not expect rebecca to die despite how much they built on her character in the last three episodes. the ending was crushing

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Had invited my lass over to binge the whole thing in one sitting with me after we were texting bout it earlier. Just finished and yeah safe to say we're a bit emotional after that ending man.

holy fuck what a fucking ride
this masterpiece kept me hooked so much

I thought the sandevistan is a fucking menace
then came the cyberskeleton being a fucking fortress
then came fucking adam smasher
but the biggest damage was to my fucking heart seeing lucy on the moon

My man's straight up took on a FUCKING SF MILITECH BATTALION like maxtec takes on fucking psychos. And seeing smasher finally getting imo the sort of recognition I thought he deserved reading into him way back at release was incredible. And you know for a fucking fact the guy actually had fun taking David on and has respect for the dude now.

Also Rebecca's death was just fuckin FUCKED bro. Just had to show the aftermath of being landed on by smasher to make my girl gag a bit.

Out of everyone who survived I'm glad Falco made it, man's a certified fucking badass you cannot disagree with me there. I felt the worst for Dor and Maine, I related a bit with Maine but the way he went out was perfect for his character imo.

In the game cyberpsychosis is a literal joke but here you can see what it does first hand.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Had invited my lass over to binge the whole thing in one sitting with me after we were texting bout it earlier. Just finished and yeah safe to say we're a bit emotional after that ending man.

My man's straight up took on a FUCKING SF MILITECH BATTALION like maxtec takes on fucking psychos. And seeing smasher finally getting imo the sort of recognition I thought he deserved reading into him way back at release was incredible. And you know for a fucking fact the guy actually had fun taking David on and has respect for the dude now.

Also Rebecca's death was just fuckin FUCKED bro. Just had to show the aftermath of being landed on by smasher to make my girl gag a bit.

Out of everyone who survived I'm glad Falco made it, man's a certified fucking badass you cannot disagree with me there. I felt the worst for Dor and Maine, I related a bit with Maine but the way he went out was perfect for his character imo.

In the game cyberpsychosis is a literal joke but here you can see what it does first hand.
the show really put a lot of the goofy stuff from the game into a better perspective, but on the other hand it drastically changes the game in that V is apparently not of planet earth

falco was a beast, love that man. carried out davids dying wish without question, missing limbs n shit. guy was an absolute homie

moon song still has me fucked up and its days later

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the show really put a lot of the goofy stuff from the game into a better perspective, but on the other hand it drastically changes the game in that V is apparently not of planet earth

falco was a beast, love that man. carried out davids dying wish without question, missing limbs n shit. guy was an absolute homie

moon song still has me fucked up and its days later

Enjoy crying

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
aight so this was technically the first ever anime i have watched
im not an anime enjoyer

but
cyberpunk i enjoyed so i gave this a go
below are my opinions on it if you really care which you probably don't but i've written all this now anticipating to write my thoughts and see myself too lazy to just snip all this an just write shit

kinda good i guess i found elements really cringy like the fuckin usual anime shit of mfker makin some wacky ass noises fightin david in the poop alley but yeah whatever is what it is this medium aint me chief
yada yada show goes on yeah not many comments

rebbeca is annoying as fuck
i don't like rebbeca
nonce bait character? idk
glad she fuckin dies lmao smasher coming in an turning her into fuckin mince was badass as fuck
so yeah good show i guess if you liked cyberpunk an shit