Cyberpunk: Edgerunners | SEPT 2022

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
a604rad7j4651.png

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
i havent watched it, please do not call it CP though.

twitter has made that mistake enough to make me spit out my drink

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
i havent watched it, please do not call it CP though.

twitter has made that mistake enough to make me spit out my drink
i only call the game cp2077 because it has 2077 after
it takes a lot of effort to type out "cp" and nothing else, it's like an inherent mental block typing that out

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
no, read it
why not both? :p
i already have read it, started part 2 too
and i'm enjoying the anime an equal amount or perhaps more since i've always preferred anime over manga
they couldn't do fujimoto more justice than they are with this adaptation, it's truly breathtaking
that is on my watch list.
if you want you can wait about 7 weeks for season 1 to finish and binge it all
it's worth it, trust me

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I don't want a season 2 of edgerunners since its wrapped up nicely, but I do want another cyberpunk anime, they did the world so well and I am a sucker for this kind of anime / show. Anyone need a new show similar vein, try Gundamn Iron Blooded Orphans.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
I don't want a season 2 of edgerunners since its wrapped up nicely, but I do want another cyberpunk anime, they did the world so well and I am a sucker for this kind of anime / show. Anyone need a new show similar vein, try Gundamn Iron Blooded Orphans.
yeah it'd be sick to see more stories in the cyberpunk universe with trigger's animation quality and cdpr's storytelling
edgerunners is done though

also iron blood orphans is pog warcrime ptsd simulator

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
yeah it'd be sick to see more stories in the cyberpunk universe with trigger's animation quality and cdpr's storytelling
edgerunners is done though

also iron blood orphans is pog warcrime ptsd simulator
I don't want to say too much for people who haven't seen it, but it is easily up there in top 5 shows for me. Might have to rewatch it and feel the sweet yearn of destruction again.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
why not both? :p
i already have read it, started part 2 too
and i'm enjoying the anime an equal amount or perhaps more since i've always preferred anime over manga
they couldn't do fujimoto more justice than they are with this adaptation, it's truly breathtaking

The point was reading before watching is the best way to go because the adaptation is bad in terms of script