• Total voters

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i care why

doesnt mean its better lol

Except that 4e is entirely combat based and has almost no rules regarding non-combat.

dd-editions-vs-pathfinder-trend.jpg

Denial =/= Counter-Argument.

Francis Trouble

Neutrino
Nebulae
4e is cancerous, Pathfinder is good, 5e is good, 3.5 is best.

EDIT: I also noticed you were using a site I'd never seen before to do rolls. I'm not sure if you've ever heard of this but it's like the best thing ever for dnd. roll20.net. It allows multiplt people to join a room in which you can draw maps, roll and so on. (I was not paid to say this.)

Reactions: List

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae

EDIT: I also noticed you were using a site I'd never seen before to do rolls. I'm not sure if you've ever heard of this but it's like the best thing ever for dnd. roll20.net. It allows multiplt people to join a room in which you can draw maps, roll and so on. (I was not paid to say this.)
ive shown him r20

he didnt use it when i offered to make maps

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Roll20 requires sessions and scheduling, I'd much rather a constant slower game. Maybe if the whole group was in the same timezone or such, then we'd do sessions on Roll20.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Oh, my bad I didn't read it properly at all. I assumed that you were just doing a regular DnD campaign with sessions and so on.

Nah.

More like actual Roleplay, since text means more dialogue and areas to detail. If I really need a map, I'll just draw something up and put it in a post.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
We've reached 5 apps.

If anyone else plans on or is making an application, tell me so I can postpone.

Francis Trouble

Neutrino
Nebulae
I could make you a map if you want *media dev tag sways in the wind* but in all seriousness I've made one for my own campaign before.

Here it is if you're interested:
NmSX9Gm.jpg
(sorry for the cancerous fonts I didn't quite finish it lol)

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
I could make you a map if you want *media dev tag sways in the wind* but in all seriousness I've made one for my own campaign before.

Here it is if you're interested:
NmSX9Gm.jpg
(sorry for the cancerous fonts I didn't quite finish it lol)
Please explain why the fuck westport is in the north while southport is in the south???

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae

Honestly, I think that D&D e5.0 is just as good as D&D e3.5, it just hasn't been fleshed out as 3.5 yet. 5.0 has solved a lot of problems that e3.5 suffered with the bounded accuracy system.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
I appriciate the request earlier @MaXenzie but I'm not really a huge fan of the fantasy setting.
I dont personally enjoy fantasy but a realsitic medieval setting with muskets would be pretty cool.
but then there wouldn't be dragons...
or dungeons...
so then it wouldnt be dUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
After making their way down (To a) town, getting yelled at in a bar for bringing an Orc in, fighting some orcs, gravely wounding said orcs and then shagging an elf lady...

Now they've decided not to fight the Dragon.

Alright.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
also my character decided to fuck off
:ok::ok: