Dark Souls Remastered

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
H2x1_NSwitch_DarkSoulsRemastered_image1600w.jpg

As it stands now, DSR is supposed to release on the 25th of March, so I was wondering, do you guys think that it will be as good as the non-remastered version? Will it be better or worse? Or just the same?

What will be new? What do you wish to see in DSR? Give me your thoughts​

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I'm gonna get it only bc I can't get the PC version of Ds1 to work competently with DSfix etc

Plus the online will hopefully be better so, don't see why not

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
I'm gonna get it only bc I can't get the PC version of Ds1 to work competently with DSfix etc

Plus the online will hopefully be better so, don't see why not
the good thing with the remastered version is that from what i heard, expansions will be included in the remastered version, which means that its basically the prepare to die version

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
http://nordic.ign.com/switch/12662/news/here-are-all-the-differences-between-dark-souls-and-dark-sou
  • 3v3 and 6-player deathmatch have been added.
    Oh hey they're even adding more stuff to the arena that's pretty cool I guess

• Players can no longer summon ally phantoms consecutively when in combat with enemy phantoms.
Oh hey wow that's pretty good

• Items will not automatically be registered into an item slot when picked up.
Oh that's a neat change

• Players can select the number of usable items, such as consumable souls or covenant items, to use instead of one at a time as in the original game.
Holy shit that's an amazing QoL change

Dxk3zyz.png

kmXpXjV.png

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
never beat olaacile that fucking gay knight kept fucking my dick

Artorias is like the second best boss battle in the game though

(and one of the hardest too)

(serious fuck all olaacile bosses especially you kalameet fucking black looking ass)

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i fucked up the lord of cinder with my cool black knight cosplay then i was like wasup lil knight boy and then i shut down my pc

i couldn't beat him normally by dodging his attacks to i just equipped full fat rolling havels and a parry dagger and spammed that shit while poising through it

NO SHAME

Elizabeth

Lamb of Columbia
Nebulae
DS1 was the best game out the series, the bosses all felt unique and challenging compared to DS3. Best boss fight hands down were Ornstein and Smough, Manus, Sif and Artorias. Made all of my chars cosplays and it was pretty fun, my favourite was Tarkus or Solaire. On a Dusk of Oolacile cosplay I bugged persuers (dark homing crystal basically) and it followed a guy in PVP for about 15 minutes because we used the silver necklace at the same time.