Dark Souls Remastered

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Play it, it's great
i have played it

just that i am at the point of playing bloodborne where i have no fucking clue on where to go or what to do next in order to progress

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
already have it since ps4 had it for free last month i think it was

i already felt fucked in the ass just from the first boss

tfw a normal enemy beats your ass like a billion times before you get through the area and then you get to the fabled (((difficult boss))) many of your peers have warned you about only to beat it first try using only a couple of blood vials

C7RCC0y.png

[doublepost=1523047500][/doublepost]
i have played it

just that i am at the point of playing bloodborne where i have no fucking clue on where to go or what to do next in order to progress

where u at my g

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
if thats the old gramps that you have to fight at the tomb of oedon, then yeah

ok

i was confused at this point myself so much i looked it up online d/w it's kinda hard

you should be able to find a big gate that says '':heyzeus: it's locked'' somewhere in the cathedral district after exiting the oedon chapel which can be unlocked with a brilliant hunters mark that can be purchased from the smol boys in the dream

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
Post fav boss fights guys
artorias, ivory king, and soul of cinder tbh. artorias had great ost, and really fucking engaging fight and atmosphere, ivory king had that too, and as for soul of cinder, i only picked him because its what comes to mind with dark souls 3- cant say i enjoyed the game AS much as the others

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
To be honest, i've never played DS1, i did complete DS3.
Have they changed some gameplay mechanics, i would surely buy the game, but so far, i dont really see a reason to buy DS1 besides fighting that fat boi Smough.

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
i've never played DS1

do that first

you'll either very much big dislike or will love immediately but the big dislike part means like 6 months or 4 years down the line you come back to it and it's ok

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
The main thing that i dislike about DS1 is the graphics, only the graphics tbh, and ima let you know, i've played a lot of old games with bad graphics, but for me DS1 graphics are just..

weird

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
The main thing that i dislike about DS1 is the graphics, only the graphics tbh, and ima let you know, i've played a lot of old games with bad graphics, but for me DS1 graphics are just..

weird
If graphics constitute you playing a game then idk what you're doing

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
Dont think that im some kind of graphics freak, i enjoy playing games, not just looking at them, but DS1 look gives me off, i like vibrant colours and the style present in DS1 feels a bit pale

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Dont think that im some kind of graphics freak, i enjoy playing games, not just looking at them, but DS1 look gives me off, i like vibrant colours and the style present in DS1 feels a bit pale

yeah that's pretty much the art style in a nutshell

i wasn't much of a fan of it first either, but honestly you get used to it and begin to see the a r t i s t i c value

Post fav boss fights guys

Ornstein & Smough, Artorias, and Manus gameplay wise

Gwyn and Manus for atmosphere (Artorias too probably)

Iron Golem for TARKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS