Dead by Daylight

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
When you decide to play a game or two for the night and you're the only one to escape the facecamping leatherface:
rEvJ6qu.jpg

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
JooDgog.jpg

when random perks spirit destroys your SWF with the most meta perks possible

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
This game so bad, I love it. 2/10

I play survivor more although I don't have a favorite survivor now that I have all perks. Before though I used to play a lot of Meg and Bill because their perks are useful.

Favorite killer, as in when I go against them, is probably the Nurse because 90% of people don't know how to play as her and she's easy to beat as survivor, same goes for the Ghostface and even the recently buffed Nightmare. Although I don't have a favorite killer, as in playing as the killer, since I don't play killer. Only when there's a Daily Ritual.

"Most Annoying Killers" award goes to; the Spirit ( Mainly because I lose against her all the time ), the Doctor ( Mainly because everyone who plays as him is cocky as fuck ), the Shape ( Mainly because 90% of killers main Shape, use a Mori offering and use that infinite Tier 3 add-on bullshit ) and the Hillbilly ( Mainly because everyone knows how to play as him and he's really annoying )

Angel

Nebulae
This game so bad, I love it. 2/10

I play survivor more although I don't have a favorite survivor now that I have all perks. Before though I used to play a lot of Meg and Bill because their perks are useful.

Favorite killer, as in when I go against them, is probably the Nurse because 90% of people don't know how to play as her and she's easy to beat as survivor, same goes for the Ghostface and even the recently buffed Nightmare. Although I don't have a favorite killer, as in playing as the killer, since I don't play killer. Only when there's a Daily Ritual.

"Most Annoying Killers" award goes to; the Spirit ( Mainly because I lose against her all the time ), the Doctor ( Mainly because everyone who plays as him is cocky as fuck ), the Shape ( Mainly because 90% of killers main Shape, use a Mori offering and use that infinite Tier 3 add-on bullshit ) and the Hillbilly ( Mainly because everyone knows how to play as him and he's really annoying )
what bracket are talking about here... this is not my experience at all lol

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly I've found Michael is one of the easiest killers to work around if someone isn't fucking good with him.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
new freddy making me suicidal tonight
that and the three disconnects in a row
oh yeah thanks disconnect when i'm right infront of hook after spending sprint burst to get to you

Reactions: List

Angel

Nebulae
GScWYwQ.jpg

I had lots of fun. I loved this lovely game. Look at thos underpowered perks.
I guess I suck and they're just beast.
Also nice matchmaking :)

This is why people NOED, look at that cancer.