IGNORE NURSE POSTERS

HIDE NURSE POSTERS

DO NOT RESPOND TO NURSE POSTERS

THIS POST WAS MADE BY NON-SHITTER GANG

which killer mains are the most respectable

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly it could just be my level of play but I've met some super scummy survivor builds.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
you're right tho lmao

every time i go against trapper i know whatever happens will be my fault and not cheese
I have no clue how people who main Nurse can claim to have any kind of moral integrity

They defend a killer which objectively ignores game mechanics that are supposed to balance the Survivor & Killer tennis and they think its entirely fine and not a problem at all

Terrible people, the lot of them

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I have no clue how people who main Nurse can claim to have any kind of moral integrity

They defend a killer which objectively ignores game mechanics that are supposed to balance the Survivor & Killer tennis and they think its entirely fine and not a problem at all

same reason why legion mains are shitheads

what the fuck were the devs thinking going "lets make a killer who's special power is to just cuck the survivors"

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

@Angel

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae

same reason why legion mains are shitheads

what the fuck were the devs thinking going "lets make a killer who's special power is to just cuck the survivors"
two cry babies hardstuck at rank 15
unlucky

sorry youre not allowed to win every game and have to adapt to different killers

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
unlucky

sorry youre not allowed to win every game and have to adapt to different killers

jokes on you nurse is shit

the only killer who's counter is running towards them lmfao

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Wouldn't Spirit count too?

nah because spirit has mindgames

if you see nurse raise her hand just run at her, she either has to teleport into the floor and do fuck-all for several seconds or quickly predict a faster teleport

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
nah because spirit has mindgames

if you see nurse raise her hand just run at her, she either has to teleport into the floor and do fuck-all for several seconds or quickly predict a faster teleport
so you are hardstuck rank 20, not 15, if that is how nurses play
lmao
[doublepost=1565644801][/doublepost]
Wouldn't Spirit count too?
spirit and nurse are the 2 actually good killers and they both can be countered by the same build
Unfortunately for the dumb survivors, that doesn't mean just run adrenaline, deadheart, decisive and borrowed time lmao, so survivors get confused when their crutch perk build doesn't save them versus actually useful killers who can do their job, kill.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Spirit was one of the first killers I seriously picked up and did very well with despite the learning curve.

Then Ghostface thanks to @Blackquill

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
unlucky

spirit and nurse are the 2 actually good killers and they both can be countered by the same build
Unfortunately for the dumb survivors, that doesn't mean just run adrenaline, deadheart, decisive and borrowed time lmao, so survivors get confused when their crutch perk build doesn't save them versus actually useful killers who can do their job, kill.
i literally run none of the perks you listed and still get dabbed on by tryhard nurse mains who literally teleport through everything that are supposed to make survivors somewhat competitive when it comes to who lives and dies

nobody enjoys playing against a killer that ignores game mechanics that all other killers abide by, as the odds already are tipped heavily in their favor from the get go

then you add insane map mobility and the inability to use it against the killer and you just make it fucking shit to play against because you can do nothing but run, and hope they dont catch on to where you went or attempt to mindgame

having to mindgame your way out of chases 99% of the time because you can't use other things to break chases gets old really fast