Nebulae
When you are almost done repairing the Generator and a cowbell rings behind you

2no6m0.jpg

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
no matter what you say

you can't convince me that playing nurse doesn't make you a morally bankrupt turd

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
i literally run none of the perks you listed and still get dabbed on by tryhard nurse mains who literally teleport through everything that are supposed to make survivors somewhat competitive when it comes to who lives and dies

nobody enjoys playing against a killer that ignores game mechanics that all other killers abide by, as the odds already are tipped heavily in their favor from the get go

then you add insane map mobility and the inability to use it against the killer and you just make it fucking shit to play against because you can do nothing but run, and hope they dont catch on to where you went or attempt to mindgame

having to mindgame your way out of chases 99% of the time because you can't use other things to break chases gets old really fast
Sorry, but if you think killers have the advantage (in general), and you constantly get rekt, you really need to start ranking up, because the higher you go, the more survivor sided it is. A good survivor can loop m1 killers for 5 gens.

I played with @Blackquill as he was rank 5 and when we got matched up against a 'bad' killer (almost anyone but nurse/spirit), I could just sit and roosebud could just sit and manage to escape on his FIRST GAMES just because blackquill looped the dude for the entire match and there is very little the could do about it

Now put 4 red rank survivors together, not to mention SWF, and watch half the killer roster get 0 or 1k at best.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Sorry, but if you think killers have the advantage (in general), and you constantly get rekt, you really need to start ranking up, because the higher you go, the more survivor sided it is. A good survivor can loop m1 killers for 5 gens.

I played with @Blackquill as he was rank 5 and when we got matched up against a 'bad' killer (almost anyone but nurse/spirit), I could just sit and roosebud could just sit and manage to escape on his FIRST GAMES just because blackquill looped the dude for the entire match and there is very little the could do about it

Now put 4 red rank survivors together, not to mention SWF, and watch half the killer roster get 0 or 1k at best.

c42170aa1b.jpg

as said

no matter what you say, you can't convince me that killers which ignore game mechanics are okay

Angel

Nebulae
c42170aa1b.jpg

as said

no matter what you say, you can't convince me that killers which ignore game mechanics are okay
when you think nurse ignores all game mechanics, and don't mention that survivor gameplay is based on running the killer around a window instead of smart stealth play in a survival game

omega fucking lul git gud pleb

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
when you think nurse ignores all game mechanics, and don't mention that survivor gameplay is based on running the killer around a window instead of smart stealth play in a survival game

why do you think i run spine chill

literally so i can avoid looping windows and pallets

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

if the devs wanted people to sneak they would have made the game like 50% darker lmao

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly it is still pretty easy to sneak/hide if you know where the killer is looking.

Angel

Nebulae
Honestly it is still pretty easy to sneak/hide if you know where the killer is looking.
unless doctor, in which case.. oof

almost as if each killer has something that counters a specific survivor tool, but they can use the others against that specific killer

:thinking:

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
And I suppose Clown given he has an easy way to flush you out of hiding spots.

Angel

Nebulae
And I suppose Clown given he has an easy way to flush you out of hiding spots.
I'd say he's more anti-loop, but his loop stopping ability is SHIT

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'd say he's more anti-loop, but his loop stopping ability is SHIT
People tend to panic like fuck if you gas them on a loop from what I've seen cause you slow down enough for him to fuck you up.

Angel

Nebulae
People tend to panic like fuck if you gas them on a loop from what I've seen cause you slow down enough for him to fuck you up.
The farther i go up ranks, the less this sort of thing happens. Rank 20 you walk around as people fail skillchecks.
Rank 15 you kinda bloodlust and kill people.
Rank 10 you mindgame at loops and choose your chases carefully.
Then it's about optimisation of your movements and everything that time saves.

learn when to leave a chase and instead apply pressure to gens/when to leave injured people and go after uninjured people for pressure etc