Dead by Daylight

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
only question now is, do i buy meyers and ghost face, or wait until i got enough of that currency to but the spirit, or just play one of the cruddy free chars

ty
depends on what you want to do in the game and your style

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
wraith is p. fun i guess
hate the grind to level 15 just so i can use four perks tho

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
wraith is p. fun i guess
hate the grind to level 15 just so i can use four perks tho
just play survivor/other killers and spend the bp you earn in wraiths tree

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
survivors are chimps

imagine taking adrenaline, self-care, balanced landing and dead hard and then complaining about noed

riddle me this batman, why would i chase after someone full health, when there's someone with one hit left and dead on next hook in front of me

survivors are chimps

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
fuck. spirit.
based and redpilled
survivors are chimps

imagine taking adrenaline, self-care, balanced landing and dead hard and then complaining about noed

riddle me this batman, why would i chase after someone full health, when there's someone with one hit left and dead on next hook in front of me

survivors are chimps
fuck adrenaline, self-care and dead hard

this post was made by spine chill, bond and iron will gang

Reactions: List

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
It's actually good for you as a killer if they take Self-care, because that means they'll run to a corner on the map half the time and spend that good 20-36 second healing themselves.

The real big brain are those who run dance with me, quick and quiet, lightfoot and generally anything else to become invisible during some maps with indoor window loops.

You're also bad at the game if you take spine chill, no exceptions.

Brandon_

Nebulae
Because it serves only to fuck over poor ghost face and wraith and maybe the pig. It doesn't do much to any other killers in the game. I rather have it be like premonition and have a cooldown but since the new things are getting added that'll hopefully give stabby man true Tier 1 Michael stealth I'm not that peeved at it anymore.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Because it serves only to fuck over poor ghost face and wraith and maybe the pig. It doesn't do much to any other killers in the game. I rather have it be like premonition and have a cooldown but since the new things are getting added that'll hopefully give stabby man true Tier 1 Michael stealth I'm not that peeved at it anymore.
BBQ is uncounterable unless you run distortion or play the game as if the killer always has BBQ yet that's ok, or are you also bad at the game if you run that?

Spinechill doesn't do anything but serve as an early detection system to help survivors not rely on infinites and loops, which makes the games a bit more fun imo as you won't have to make a build entirely out of meta perks to stay alive and can actually try stealthing.

but if you want me to run adrenaline, balanced landing/sprint burst/dead hard, self care then I will gladly do that instead

Spinechill is literally one of the most balanced survivor perks in the game lmao

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
BBQ is uncounterable unless you run distortion or play the game as if the killer always has BBQ yet that's ok, or are you also bad at the game if you run that?

Spinechill doesn't do anything but serve as an early detection system to help survivors not rely on infinites and loops, which makes the games a bit more fun imo as you won't have to make a build entirely out of meta perks to stay alive and can actually try stealthing.

but if you want me to run adrenaline, balanced landing/sprint burst/dead hard, self care then I will gladly do that instead

Spinechill is literally one of the most balanced survivor perks in the game lmao
Having survivors not loop and instead using stealth and stuff is infinitely more fun for me as someone who mainly plays Killer.

Voilá

ˣ
Nebulae
correct me if im wrong but i think it works on every killer except tier 1 myers

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
idk i think its perfectly fair to have a detection perk that can counter things like the phasewalk addon for spirit that makes it completely silent and nurse as you literally cannot see them coming before they're right on-top of you most of the time

Brandon_

Nebulae

Sarcasm doesn't translate well in text, spine chill is for real acceptable, just a wee bit annoying to me personally as ghost face since I can't do spooky shit since he's one of the few killers that add the horror aspect back into the game.

Dead hard is one of the one actual balanced perks in the game, never been upset at it, there are distinct counters to it and it doesn't give off the second chance vibe that a DS does, Balance landing, absolute fucking cancer on Haddon field and slightly tolerable almost everywhere else besides the game.

I just have a pet peeve about it, don't actually consider people using it to be massive shitters. That's mostly reserved of OOO

Also nobody uses BBQ for the tracking, it's for the points. The tracking is just a bonus.
correct me if im wrong but i think it works on every killer except tier 1 myers

Yeah it does, it's just it doesn't affect all the killers that matter that you'll be facing outside of stealth killers
Spirit will generally find you no matter how early detection system you have, nor will it work on her when she's phased
The nurse also doesn't care, either does hill billy. It's Pretty good vs monitor and abuse Hag

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
unknown.png

@DarkShadow
michael meyers and then spirit in a row

morale is broken

words of a wise man "If it's michael or spirit i'll DC' -darkshadow

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
spirit is scummier than fucking nurse man fuck that
Nurse outright ignores game mechanics though! At least the Spirit gives you some sort of warning/relies more on mind games and can't just phase through shit.