Dead by Daylight

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
first nonhuman killer?

wont make much sense for it to hook people tbh
I assume it might have its own spin on the hook, maybe a different animation or something. It's probably smart enough to be trained like a dog by the Entity, at least.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
why would they make an interior map that isn't at least the mall

the worst maps in the game are interior maps

Reactions: List

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
Chucky is a human killer tho?
More a doll if anything.

Like yeah sure all of the killers are slasher icons but they're all just like, human.
I've waited ages for a legit just monster.

Like with Chucky he could just use levitating to hook people and place around dolls along the map he can possess.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
why would they make an interior map that isn't at least the mall

the worst maps in the game are interior maps
Also it was hinted that they'll also be added dedicated servers and stuff w/this update, at least from what I'm seeing on the Reddit.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
imagine chucky carrying a survivor and then having to get a stepladder to hook them
I'm just imagining the Entity having to literally sit there and train the Demigorgan to hook people instead of just eating them

Then it shits on the rug

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
More a doll if anything.

Like yeah sure all of the killers are slasher icons but they're all just like, human.
I've waited ages for a legit just monster.

Like with Chucky he could just use levitating to hook people and place around dolls along the map he can possess.
Chucky is "alive" because the soul of a killer inhabited his form through blood magic iirc, so he is pretty human outside of his physical form
Also it was hinted that they'll also be added dedicated servers and stuff w/this update, at least from what I'm seeing on the Reddit.
okay this is epic

no longer will red ping shitters think they're good because they teleport around the map

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
Hold on. I just realized there are no "Alien" killers...
mmhhmm...

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Chucky is "alive" because the soul of a killer inhabited his form through blood magic iirc, so he is pretty human outside of his physical form
iirc in the second movie they make a point that (may even be the first?) that he stays in the body too long and misses his window to get a human body back which is why he can feel pain and stuff, so he's literally just a plastic midget who can mimic a doll lmao

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I wonder how the Demigorgan will work, tbh. Will it be able to pop into the Upside Down to travel, shit like that?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I wonder how the Demigorgan will work, tbh. Will it be able to pop into the Upside Down to travel, shit like that?
watch it be a freddy/spirit clone that can travel under the ground to survivors, and then drag them into said world

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
watch it be a freddy/spirit clone that can travel under the ground to survivors, and then drag them into said world
I know it'd never happen but the idea of being able to drag people into the Upside Down which is its own separate 'small' map that people need to escape from to get back to the main world would be pretty cool, but I don't see a feasible way they could do that.