Dead by Daylight

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I know it'd never happen but the idea of being able to drag people into the Upside Down which is its own separate 'small' map that people need to escape from to get back to the main world would be pretty cool, but I don't see a feasible way they could do that.
would be incredibly overpowered, i feel

you wouldnt be able to be helped by teammates like with freddy

on last gen? drag 2 survivors into down under right before its finished, slug them in down under then go back out and get the last 2 before they finish the gen

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
i want there to be a survivor where they themselves were a murderer or something like that tbh

a non-human monster would be cool to go against, haven't watched the show, but it just seems like hard to pull off unless it's a freddy or spirit clone.

something that may be cool with it, is the ability to climb and jump, hell maybe remove or greatly decrease terror radius when climbed, their addons including increasing jumping range, climbing speed, how long you can stay climbed, or removing terror radius greatly. basically climb onto a tree or wall, able to peer around the corner, or maybe even enter third person momentarily, and then leap a certain distance. a non-human survivor should mean new ways for the killers to play, not rehashes of the old ones.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
Bee Killer when.

global terror radius.
it's a swarm of BEES.
An attack by the Bee is a charge up attack only.

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
4cDm1Tj.png

>Steve actually looks decent and not a fucking meth addict like Quin
D r o p p e d

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
4cDm1Tj.png

>Steve actually looks decent and not a fucking meth addict like Quin
D r o p p e d

none of these look like dead by daylight models

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Yeah they look too good to be
They'll probably be downgraded in the actual game, but they look better even like this than a lot of the other licensed lookalikes they have do.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
They'll probably be downgraded in the actual game, but they look better even like this than a lot of the other licensed lookalikes they have do.

thats because its not a lookalike afaik

due to the stranger things cast still being on contract, they likely had to give consent for their likeness to be used identically to themselves

Reactions: List