Nebulae
the three apex points at a dead by daylight match

the disconnected
a4f4f488b6.png

the 'how the fuck did she hit me 5m away from vault'
66c09fe800.png

and the face-camping :grinning:
2057ad20f4.png

got in a game, two dc's against spirit, spirit kept camping me to down me and hook me, on the last life, they slugged and proxy-camped :^)

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
got in a game, two dc's against spirit, spirit kept camping me to down me and hook me, on the last life, they slugged and proxy-camped :^)
spirit is a fun killer to play against

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Really don't get it

All of a sudden killer is just absolutely shite to play at the moment

I've had like six bad games back to back, either mass swf groups or survivors that somehow know frame perfect looping and it's just boring

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Really don't get it

All of a sudden killer is just absolutely shite to play at the moment

I've had like six bad games back to back, either mass swf groups or survivors that somehow know frame perfect looping and it's just boring
No one is playing killer because at this point, regardless of how much survivors QQ about nurse and whatever, it's literally bully simulator of the killer being shat on for 5 minutes before 5 gens pop and games end.
Because no one at high ranks is playing killer, rank 20 killers get matched with level 15 survs, 15 killers with rank 10 survs, rank 10 killers with red rank survivors and the skillgap is quite obvious.

Legit cancer atm

uncle kev

jerry
Nebulae
No one is playing killer because at this point, regardless of how much survivors QQ about nurse and whatever, it's literally bully simulator of the killer being shat on for 5 minutes before 5 gens pop and games end.
Because no one at high ranks is playing killer, rank 20 killers get matched with level 15 survs, 15 killers with rank 10 survs, rank 10 killers with red rank survivors and the skillgap is quite obvious.

Legit cancer atm

I'm killer rank 18, I really don't play killer often. Got put against a full rank 1 swf, all four with the ultra rare instaheals. Tea-bagged from the start of the game, I won't be playing killer again for a while

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
07a9b96619.jpg

doing a pretty good job so far

maybe instead of introducing new killers they should fix the fucking matchmaking how difficult can it be

literally just

2- RANK +2 and you've fixed all problems minus the playground ranks

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
07a9b96619.jpg

maybe instead of introducing new killers they should fix the fucking matchmaking how difficult can it be

literally just

They did smth recently with the matchmaking which fucked it

I refuse to play killer again until it's fixed outside of the PTB

Voilá

ˣ
Nebulae
07a9b96619.jpg

literally just

LMAO just by the cap i can tell it's truetalent

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
They did smth recently with the matchmaking which fucked it

I refuse to play killer again until it's fixed outside of the PTB
Played Wraith earlier (rank 16 killer) and got put against a 3 man SWF, all purple ranks. Brought a mori for one of them and tunneled the rest after they t-bagged and flashlight spammed

the random bled out while i was trying to give him hatch, turned out he was a level 18
Screen_Shot_2019-04-22_at_12.03.08_PM.jpg

Unless you're a god, run ridiculously overpowered addons or play meta killers there is no way to have fun in the current matchmaker unless you play survivor

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Played Wraith earlier (rank 16 killer) and got put against a 3 man SWF, all purple ranks. Brought a mori for one of them and tunneled the rest after they t-bagged and flashlight spammed

the random bled out while i was trying to give him hatch, turned out he was a level 18
QG87p0Q.jpg

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae

Unless you're a god, run ridiculously overpowered addons or play meta killers there is no way to have fun in the current matchmaker unless you play survivor
Only took you a few killer games to concur with what you criticised me for 10 pages ago.
Feelsgoodman.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Only took you a few killer games to concur with what you criticised me for 10 pages ago.
Feelsgoodman.
i only make exceptions when they play like that, especially with how the ranking system is

if they do it in good faith after a game well played then its ok